This a great idea!

J-Madd

This a great idea!

Post by J-Madd »

The "Member Articles" section is my favorite part of the TB form. What a fabulous idea! I hope a lot of guys and gals out there take the opportunity to develop their training ideas and perspectives in detail and then submit them here for serious and constructive criticism. This section could become a very valuable resource, sort of an open source journal for operation athletes and thinking meatheads. Very cool. I'm looking forward to seeing what people post.

By the way, the inclusion of the "Member Articles" section speaks very well for K. Black and Tactical Barbell generally. How many other fitness brands are allowing its readers to provide content on their websites without exerting strict editorial control or dictating a "Party Line"? Let's hear it for free inquiry and open discussion! I can't, however, say that I'm surprised, because I've never felt the least editorial pressure from K. Black whenever I've written something for TB.com.

Thanks for doing this K. Black!

grouchyjarhead

Re: This a great idea!

Post by grouchyjarhead »

I agree, I think it's a fantastic idea. Might have to dig through Reddit and find some of the stuff I shared that could be of use to others.

K.B.
Site Admin

Post by K.B. »

No prob, we have some serious experience within the TB user base. It would be an absolute shame if that info remained untapped.

keenymeeny

Post by keenymeeny »

J-Madd wrote:The "Member Articles" section is my favorite part of the TB form. What a fabulous idea! I hope a lot of guys and gals out there take the opportunity to develop their training ideas and perspectives in detail and then submit them here for serious and constructive criticism. This section could become a very valuable resource, sort of an open source journal for operation athletes and thinking meatheads. Very cool. I'm looking forward to seeing what people post.

By the way, the inclusion of the "Member Articles" section speaks very well for K. Black and Tactical Barbell generally. How many other fitness brands are allowing its readers to provide content on their websites without exerting strict editorial control or dictating a "Party Line"? Let's hear it for free inquiry and open discussion! I can't, however, say that I'm surprised, because I've never felt the least editorial pressure from K. Black whenever I've written something for TB.com.

Thanks for doing this K. Black!
Agreed! Just want to add that your articles & videos have helped me immensely, hope to see more.

J-Madd

Post by J-Madd »

Thanks KeenyMeeny! I really appreciate that, and remember that I'm just a regular guy trying to figure this stuff out by trial error like everybody else.

Ten8

Post by Ten8 »

J-Madd wrote:Thanks KeenyMeeny! I really appreciate that, and remember that I'm just a regular guy trying to figure this stuff out by trial error like everybody else.
Long time reddit lurker J-Madd, just wanted to say your Apex vids were very inspirational!

J-Madd

Post by J-Madd »

Thanks Ten8! Trust me, I'm even more inspired by you guys who are out there in a very real world putting these skills and capabilities to use in the service of saving lives and stopping bag guys.