Recommendation of exercises for my SE sessions

MxS/SE/HIC/E
kibebr

Recommendation of exercises for my SE sessions

Post by kibebr »

What’s up everyone

I have military like competitions (mainly body weight exercises) and I want to score good so I need good numbers on push ups, curl ups and pull ups basically.

I am currently running Tactical Barbell Conditioning Base Building on Week 2 and everything is doing fine but I think I could improve that list adding or replacing exercises that would be actually efficient and with just one goal: get me doing lots of reps for push ups curl ups and pull ups

My push ups are ok, my weaknesses are the core and pull ups(can only do 3 pull ups).

NOTES:
I do have a gym so any equipment would be welcome. (I have the weighted pull up machine, would it help for my pull ups?)

Thanks!
The cluster I am currently doing right now is:

Push ups
Dips
Squats
Curl ups
Bicycle Crunches
Leg raises
Holding plank
Pull ups

Thanks!

DocOctagon

Re: Recommendation of exercises for my SE sessions

Post by DocOctagon »

kibebr wrote:What’s up everyone

I have military like competitions (mainly body weight exercises) and I want to score good so I need good numbers on push ups, curl ups and pull ups basically.

I am currently running Tactical Barbell Conditioning Base Building on Week 2 and everything is doing fine but I think I could improve that list adding or replacing exercises that would be actually efficient and with just one goal: get me doing lots of reps for push ups curl ups and pull ups

My push ups are ok, my weaknesses are the core and pull ups(can only do 3 pull ups).

NOTES:
I do have a gym so any equipment would be welcome. (I have the weighted pull up machine, would it help for my pull ups?)

Thanks!
The cluster I am currently doing right now is:

Push ups
Dips
Squats
Curl ups
Bicycle Crunches
Leg raises
Holding plank
Pull ups

Thanks!
Just include one or more of the important exercises twice in your circuit and remove the less-important exercises to make room.

Like:

Push-ups
Squats
Pull-ups
Push-ups
Sit Ups
Pull-ups
Squats

...etc you get the idea. Maybe you just do that for pull-ups and the exercises you are weak on. Play around with it.