Mass Protocol - Available NOW + TOC/FAQs

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Barkadion

Re: Mass Protocol - Available NOW + TOC/FAQs

Post by Barkadion »

K.B. wrote:Gents, I want to emphasize - there is no downside to using a training max or starting too light. TM/starting light might keep your initial blocks as low as 40-70% (true RM) which is perfectly acceptable for hypertrophy provided there is sufficient volume (there is). At the end of the day it's just a starting point. Work capacity and load will both shake out and increase simultaneously as you progress.
Thanks KB. Sounds great!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

janiss

Post by janiss »

Dear K.B.

I am a big fan of your books. I am really looking forward to e-version of Mass Protocol

I live in a country where Amazon is not shipping products at a reasonable price. I read your books via Kindle. Not publishing electronic versions would be a punishment for your readers who are outside of Amazon's delivery borders.
I'd appreciate if you can reconsider your decision of delaying e-book version :D

Millions of times thanks for other books

TBPenguin

Post by TBPenguin »

Barkadion wrote: I might have some problems with getting less fat. Protein can be easily increased with the protein powder.
You made me go back and re-read that section. I think the fat is a minimum, not a maximum. You're going to get huge(er)!

Adski

Post by Adski »

Reading the book right now, already about 3/4 through, getting a lot out of it, really enjoying it.

If you’re in doubt about getting it, perhaps think about it this way. The other books (to me at least) were priceless, in the same category I would put Ross Enamaits work as well as Jim Maddens (Ageless Athlete), which were all more than reasonably priced (especially as an ebook), so a one off paying slightly extra (if you’re in a country where it will cost a little more to ship to.....) isn’t that much of a trade off, in my opinion. However, each to their own.

Fantastic work as usual, thanks KB.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote:Reading the book right now, already about 3/4 through, getting a lot out of it, really enjoying it.

If you’re in doubt about getting it, perhaps think about it this way. The other books (to me at least) were priceless, in the same category I would put Ross Enamaits work as well as Jim Maddens (Ageless Athlete), which were all more than reasonably priced (especially as an ebook), so a one off paying slightly extra (if you’re in a country where it will cost a little more to ship to.....) isn’t that much of a trade off, in my opinion. However, each to their own.

100% agree. The books. Books for lifetime.
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Hellequin

Post by Hellequin »

I started with Mass BB last week. Today I just finished day 1 of week 2 (as written above I always combine SE and E days).

So today I did those 15% x 10 sets for SE and it felt too light after day 3 of the first week. It felt like an easy warm up and I didn't have to take a break between sets. I only took those mandatory breaks between rounds. After finishing those 3 rounds I felt like not have trained at all. I didn't even sweat a lot.

Should I stick with those numbers or:

A) go up with the weight for day 1 of every week

B) go up with reps of day 1 of every week

I am coming from OP/black and feel too relaxed and too fresh since I started Mass BB. If this is how it should be, I will take it, but I am not really sure! I am afraid of losing too much of my conditioning and strength following this for 6 weeks.

K.B.
Site Admin

Post by K.B. »

Hellequin wrote:I started with Mass BB last week. Today I just finished day 1 of week 2 (as written above I always combine SE and E days).

So today I did those 15% x 10 sets for SE and it felt too light after day 3 of the first week. It felt like an easy warm up and I didn't have to take a break between sets. I only took those mandatory breaks between rounds. After finishing those 3 rounds I felt like not have trained at all. I didn't even sweat a lot.

Should I stick with those numbers or:

A) go up with the weight for day 1 of every week

B) go up with reps of day 1 of every week

I am coming from OP/black and feel too relaxed and too fresh since I started Mass BB. If this is how it should be, I will take it, but I am not really sure! I am afraid of losing too much of my conditioning and strength following this for 6 weeks.
Add 5-10% to the template. So 15/20/25 becomes 25/30/35. Keep in mind there is an increase come week 4, so stay consistent. Alternatively you can add more sets and work on decreasing the rest intervals. Either/or. For those having the opposite problem, the same thing applies - lower the loads across the board by 5 to 10%.

K.B.
Site Admin

Post by K.B. »

Adski wrote:Reading the book right now, already about 3/4 through, getting a lot out of it, really enjoying it.

Thank you Adski! And many thanks to all of you that have left reviews on Amazon for Mass Protocol and the other TB programs. Reviews are very important to us when it comes to getting the TB word out.

Ibrahimovic105

Post by Ibrahimovic105 »

KB I hope you soon release a kindle edition of this book as a lot of the reader base is international and cant afford the costly delivery charges.We would be absolutely grateful if you release the digital version as soon as possible.There is Mass to be gained! Long time admirer of your work KB,if there was apocalypse I would first pack TB trilogy safely it is that much valuable.God bless you and may you have healthy family!

Adski

Post by Adski »

K.B. wrote:

Thank you Adski! And many thanks to all of you that have left reviews on Amazon for Mass Protocol and the other TB programs. Reviews are very important to us when it comes to getting the TB word out.
No problem at all. Just submitted a review through Amazon too.

Again for those talking about price etc, if you’re in the category of having to buy from US (guilty), save the pennies if you have to and get amongst it.