MxS/SE/HIC/E
VenomousCoffee

Re: Mass Protocol - Available NOW + TOC/FAQs

Post by VenomousCoffee »

Amazon reviews added. Very positive.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

VenomousCoffee wrote:Amazon reviews added. Very positive.
Same here. Just submitted one.
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

janiss

Post by janiss »

Adski wrote:
K.B. wrote:
Adski wrote:Reading the book right now, already about 3/4 through, getting a lot out of it, really enjoying it.

If you’re in doubt about getting it, perhaps think about it this way. The other books (to me at least) were priceless, in the same category I would put Ross Enamaits work as well as Jim Maddens (Ageless Athlete), which were all more than reasonably priced (especially as an ebook), so a one off paying slightly extra (if you’re in a country where it will cost a little more to ship to.....) isn’t that much of a trade off, in my opinion. However, each to their own.

Fantastic work as usual, thanks KB.
Thank you Adski! And many thanks to all of you that have left reviews on Amazon for Mass Protocol and the other TB programs. Reviews are very important to us when it comes to getting the TB word out.
No problem at all. Just submitted a review through Amazon too.

Again for those talking about price etc, if you’re in the category of having to buy from US (guilty), save the pennies if you have to and get amongst it.
It is really more thn price. Delivery services + customs in my country is so bad, ordering something from Amazon would cost time to visit customs and pay import taxes etc since it is more thn 20$. Just annoying. However, I respect your decision not releasing it as an ebook. I will read it eventually when I have some visitors coming from US/Europe.

Adski

Post by Adski »

janiss wrote:
Adski wrote:
K.B. wrote:
Thank you Adski! And many thanks to all of you that have left reviews on Amazon for Mass Protocol and the other TB programs. Reviews are very important to us when it comes to getting the TB word out.
No problem at all. Just submitted a review through Amazon too.

Again for those talking about price etc, if you’re in the category of having to buy from US (guilty), save the pennies if you have to and get amongst it.
It is really more thn price. Delivery services + customs in my country is so bad, ordering something from Amazon would cost time to visit customs and pay import taxes etc since it is more thn 20$. Just annoying. However, I respect your decision not releasing it as an ebook. I will read it eventually when I have some visitors coming from US/Europe.
You have to actually go to customs? That’s odd, and yes, I agree, that would be annoying. Here in AU I just had to pay extra through amazon, once it cleared customs it posted straight through. I thought all taxes etc would be inclusive.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

TBPenguin wrote:
Barkadion wrote: I might have some problems with getting less fat. Protein can be easily increased with the protein powder.
You made me go back and re-read that section. I think the fat is a minimum, not a maximum. You're going to get huge(er)!
TBP, I’ve been trying to get to the fat man Mass diet protocol for trying sake lately. Addition to the protein intake is not easy. It does take some preparation and mindset to get to the number, but it can be done. You might say goodbye to enjoying your meal... just sharing., :)

YohanBC

Post by YohanBC »

I just finished my first block of Grey man, it was Great, I really loved it. Now that my holidays are over I will start to do more mma sessions, and I think I will try the mass template. I know the fighter ht is the recommended template for those with unavoidable activities, but I wonder what KB would think of doing the other general mass templates along other activities? Is the fighter HT the only template recommended in such a case or would the other be okay too? As long as the diet and recovery is dialed in, of course.

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Just received my copy of Mass protocol.

As usual another top quality product. All the TB books and Ageless Athlete really have become an excellent system for training.
The book does an excellent job of explaining it's place and how it differs from the other TB books.
It really is a complete system and does a great job of answering any questions that might come up.

I read it cover to cover and will be re reading again throughout the coming days.

I really like Fighter HT and Specificity Alpha. I think they are simple and well executed options to gain mass for a tactical athlete.
The Nutrition chapter is one of the best chapters I have read in training book in recent years.
My goals are endurance based at the moment, but I look forward to mixing these into my training rotation in the future.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Maxrip13 wrote:Just received my copy of Mass protocol.

As usual another top quality product. All the TB books and Ageless Athlete really have become an excellent system for training.
The book does an excellent job of explaining it's place and how it differs from the other TB books.
It really is a complete system and does a great job of answering any questions that might come up.

I read it cover to cover and will be re reading again throughout the coming days.

I really like Fighter HT and Specificity Alpha. I think they are simple and well executed options to gain mass for a tactical athlete.
The Nutrition chapter is one of the best chapters I have read in training book in recent years.
My goals are endurance based at the moment, but I look forward to mixing these into my training rotation in the future.
I also think that Fighter HT is brilliant. Personally, I think that running something like OMS once a year is great way to shake things up with one's training and to bring some fun and variety. Fighter HT allows some finishers and this is great way to keep yourself injury free by doing some smart BW pre/re-habs.

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Barkadion wrote:

I also think that Fighter HT is brilliant. Personally, I think that running something like OMS once a year is great way to shake things up with one's training and to bring some fun and variety. Fighter HT allows some finishers and this is great way to keep yourself injury free by doing some smart BW pre/re-habs.
I find myself considering Fighter HT as my next cluster even though mass gain isn't necessarily my current goal. It's got just enough volume to know I will get some hypertrophy whilst being able to maintain a reasonable conditioning and BJJ training load.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Maxrip13 wrote:
Barkadion wrote:

I find myself considering Fighter HT as my next cluster even though mass gain isn't necessarily my current goal. It's got just enough volume to know I will get some hypertrophy whilst being able to maintain a reasonable conditioning and BJJ training load.
Good luck!! Please share your experience.