96 Kg
Goal to be overall strong , fit and good body shape
1 rep max of
OHP 40 kg
BP 70 kg
Squat 100 Kg
Deadlift 100 Kg
WPU 20 Kg
Running : i can not run more than 10 min than i start walking , i hate running but i do swimming instead for 1 hr not continuous
Diet : 50% carb, 30% protein 20% fat i tried low carb diet and result was very bad never again
I have tried 6 weeks of operator manual BP,SQ,WPU 3 days per week was very good started to add weight to my RMax stopped because of corona
Questions:
I can do 5 days per week work out i feel i am missing on deadlift and OHP and want to incorporate , also i want to add conditioning with my plan
shall i do zulu 4 days and add HIC in same day ?
Or shall i do zulu and on the same day of the work out i add isolated excercies to increase rep and body shape
Or shall i add zulu and put HIC on same day ?
I feel my results are weak on strength level and my endurance is very bad only my perspective , what do u guys think?
I also read about periodisation shall i keep operator for 6 weeks than do SE for 3 weeks then back to operator and change lay out to OHP , FSq and deadlift ?

Sorry for the long post again i have no specific goal , no specific competition , am doing this for myself i want to get stronger and better conditioned .
Thanks

Maxrip13

Re: Newbie question

Post by Maxrip13 »

My advice is to run basebuilding into operator/black exactly as written in the Second book. That will meet your goals. Once you run the program as per the book, re test your maxes and I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the results.

I used to hate running and now it’s one of my favourite things to do. You can run/walk if you need to. With the current Covid issues pool access might be an issue. All you need is shoes to run. It’s the best form of LSS in my opinion.

You are making the mistake a lot of people do and thinking that you need to do everything at once. The book covers off on this very well. You can always run clusters with these other exercises in the future.

This would be my advice to anyone who just wants to get stronger and more conditioned. You can’t go wrong with basebuilding into Operator/Black until you have a more specific goal in mind. You could repeat the exact program from the book Multiple times and it would work out better than what most of us will put together for you or even ourselves.

Good luck with your training mate.

Ramy

Re: Newbie question

Post by Ramy »

Thank you so much for your reply , i will follow your advice