Running Mass Protocol Base Building w/ Operator

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Tacoman1990

Running Mass Protocol Base Building w/ Operator

Post by Tacoman1990 »

Hello all, This might be a dumb question, but here it is...
I am currently running TBII Operator and I would like to transition over to Mass Protocol General after this cycle. Would it be alright to run the Mass Protocol Base Building template at the same time as TBII Operator?

My current lifts are as follows:
Bench - 210lbs
Squat - 260lbs
Deadlift - 300lbs

My cardio is lacking at the moment.

BW - 185lbs with some fat to lose.

Nutrition at the moment is a slight caloric deficit, but If I run these two together I would for sure beef up the calories.

Any thoughts would be great... Even if it is telling me I am a dumb ass. :lol:

Maxrip13

Re: Running Mass Protocol Base Building w/ Operator

Post by Maxrip13 »

What do you mean Mass protocol base building and TB at the same time?

Do you mean doing 3 days of TB Operator, the TB Mass SE sessions and TB Mass conditioning sessions for base building?

What are you trying to do by combining two programs at once? If you want to switch to MASS, just switch once you finish your current run through. TB OP and TB Mass are separate approaches and have their own recommended conditioning sessions. You would be trying to train 3 different competing programs at once if I read your question right.

I would have a look and address what you current goals are.
Reading your OP I think you might be a touch conflicted on your goals if I am not reading into it too much.
You mention a calorie deficit, switching to Mass and your cardio lacking.

There is no problem with switching things up and trying a new program, but running Mass to lose fat and increase your conditioning isn't the way to go.

Be a bit more specific with what you are after, but the answer would generally be just run one program at a time and give it enough time to improve whatever your goals are.