Dealing with soreness

MxS/SE/HIC/E
tk_swag1234

Dealing with soreness

Post by tk_swag1234 »

Hi, I have been getting unprecedented amounts of soreness lately for seemingly no reason.
Normally, I get sore when I do a type of training I haven't recently done before, which makes sense.
But nowadays I am getting sore from my standard training. Fighter strength sessions, LSS jogs, stuff I do all the time, has just been making me sore out of nowhere.
Last summer I did bodybuilding style training where I would run myself into the ground every day and I didnt even get sore from that. Now I'm getting sore from submaximal strength sessions and relaxed cardio. This is my 8th week of base building, so it's not like i havent had time to adapt to the TB sessions.
What can I do to prevent soreness? I eat and sleep enough. I use a training max. I don't kill myself on conditioning.
Thanks everyone.

Barkadion

Re: Dealing with soreness

Post by Barkadion »

BB is supposed to wear you off to a some degree. You will be tired. Just take a couple weeks off after you are done with it.
As far as adopting to TB.. give yourself a year and reassess. And no, don’t compare full body TB lifting and bodybuilding. That’s a different universe. I remember feeling like dead dog after my first BB.. :lol:
You will be fine. Good luck.
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky