CAT is on Amazon!!

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Barkadion

Re: CAT is on Amazon!!

Post by Barkadion »

TBPenguin wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:22 pm All right, your arm twisting worked. :lol: I just finished the first week of Zulu HT, so the course is started. Now I know it's 3 weeks away, but would be interested to hear which version of Op you guys are thinking of running, and your reasoning for picking that variation.
Yahoo!! I am on my 2nd week of ZULU HT.. Those secondary lifts with 10 reps are no jokes.. :twisted:

That's a good question. I don't know yet but I might stick with good old OP I/A for the first time around to see if I can take all that conditioning.. What are your thoughts?
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

TBPenguin

Re: CAT is on Amazon!!

Post by TBPenguin »

Barkadion wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:17 pm Yahoo!! I am on my 2nd week of ZULU HT.. Those secondary lifts with 10 reps are no jokes.. :twisted:

That's a good question. I don't know yet but I might stick with good old OP I/A for the first time around to see if I can take all that conditioning.. What are your thoughts?
Why are the 10 reps giving you grief? I'd ask if you are far removed from SE, but I'm sure I'm farther removed from it. :lol:

My thoughts are...if the Zulu HT seems to be successful, then doing the Op Pro with the hypertrophy option is going to be mighty appealing. But Op DUP or as you suggest I/A may allow for more success in doing the conditioning without killing oneself. Especially as this would be smack in the middle of summer heat. No conclusion yet, hence the interest in getting ideas.