Fighter HT

MxS/SE/HIC/E
MR_Boutros

Fighter HT

Post by MR_Boutros »

Hi Everyone,

I have been doing the Grey man protocol from the MASS Protocol book and I have been slowly getting some decent results.
However I have now gone back to martial arts training twice a week which is quite intense.

I am now think of switch to Fighter HT from the same book.
I am wondering if I am going to still make gains in strength and size if I do switch to fighter?

Thank you for your help and guidance as always

Kind regards

Adski

Re: Fighter HT

Post by Adski »

You can, it will just depend on your recovery, as well as calorie intake. I’ve seen a few people run fighter HT while also completing their bjj, mma or boxing training and it hasn’t seemed to effect them negatively.

MR_Boutros

Post by MR_Boutros »

Adski wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:30 am You can, it will just depend on your recovery, as well as calorie intake. I’ve seen a few people run fighter HT while also completing their bjj, mma or boxing training and it hasn’t seemed to effect them negatively.
Thank you Adski,

Just wondering, on the days I have a bit more time and some left over energy after my workout. Would it be OK to finish with some dips or chins?
Thank you for your help.

Adski

Post by Adski »

No problem at all.
You definitely could. From memory, I’m pretty certain the book states pull ups or dips or other bodyweight exercises could be used as additions/finishers.