Improved TB Spreadsheet

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Walrus Freud

Re: Improved TB Spreadsheet

Post by Walrus Freud »

anj4748 wrote:
Walrus Freud wrote:Thanks for the spreadsheet, I use it (Yoda's version) and love it. I find the improvements useful as well, especially the option of using a training max. For some reason, however, the weights that carry over to the templates (Zulu in my case) aren't the rounded ones. For instance, on the entry tab, my rounded 70% weight for the weighted pull up is 92.5, but on the Zulu tab it is 93. Not a big deal, as it's easy to do the rounding myself, and it may very well be due to a mistake on my part...
Good catch, I never noticed because I calculate everything in pounds instead of kilos and round to the nearest 5. It's pulling through correctly to the tabs, you can adjust the view on the "Home" tab --> Number --> and click the "Increase Decimal" button to show that additional decimal in the cell.
Of course! I got stuck trying to change the formulas to get them to do the rounding. Talk about overcomplicating things... This is a lot easier and works like a charm, thanks a lot!
"Some days you shine, most days you grind" (from a friend, who probably stole it from someone else :) )

yoda

Post by yoda »

Hey guys, I've only just revisited this thread since I created it!
So sorry I didn't stick around to maintain the spreadsheet or help with your questions. I hope you were all able to figure the issues out!

Johnny_Scaevola

Post by Johnny_Scaevola »

Thank you for your efforts with the spreadsheet, my personal excel skills have atrophied big time. Your spreadsheet it great, especially b/c it's in KGs which is what I'm using abroad right now. Two things: 1. The spreadsheet would be even better if you formatted warm up sets into it, i.e. bar-40%-60%-80%
2. why 70% in week 1 of fighter not 75%? did it change in 3rd edition?

Thanks again,