SE, HIC sessions duration

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Paul MK

SE, HIC sessions duration

Post by Paul MK »

Hello,
I am on 3days MS(Operator template).
For the rest of the weekdays i am doing 1day SE, 1day HIC and another LSS (30minutes rowing+treadmill).
I have one rest day and no back to back MS training.
Is there an recommandation for the sessions' length? 30-45minutes? I dont recall seeing any specific information regarding this in TBI or II. Maybe i missed it, i am on my second read now! :D
Thank you all for your help.
Cheers

Mindboozer

Re: SE, HIC sessions duration

Post by Mindboozer »

I believe the rule of thumb is generally HIC<30min, LSS>30min, and SE...however long it takes you to get through it.

Paul MK

Post by Paul MK »

Mindboozer wrote:I believe the rule of thumb is generally HIC<30min, LSS>30min, and SE...however long it takes you to get through it.
Thank you for your answer.

Upon returning to TB2 i discovered, because of my excitement on my first reading, that i missed big parts of the book. The answers are within the book so i am re-reading it as i should! :oops:

Mindboozer

Post by Mindboozer »

No worries man. I'm constantly going back to sections to read them. The books are really jam packed with info.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Mindboozer wrote:No worries man. I'm constantly going back to sections to read them. The books are really jam packed with info.
I do the same. And it feels sometimes like "How could I miss that??" :lol:
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Paul MK

Post by Paul MK »

Mindboozer wrote:No worries man. I'm constantly going back to sections to read them. The books are really jam packed with info.
yeah absolutely! I would love to have these two gems (TB1 and 2) in paperbacks or even hardcovers! On kindle i find it hard to keep track of all the information.