400 Deadlift Achieved! And A Question

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Boris

400 Deadlift Achieved! And A Question

Post by Boris »

I posted while back about reversing squat and deadlift ration for operator, and wanted to update the community on my progress. I started with 260lbs in November, today I pulled a single 405lbs! Big deadlift has always been a goal of mine. Next target is 500!

Question for the community, for my curiosity, how many of you use BASIC version of HICs? HOw many use STANDARD all the time?

BJJ

Re: 400 Deadlift Achieved! And A Question

Post by BJJ »

CONGRATS ON THE PR!!!!

Aelian

Post by Aelian »

Nice! You'll get to 500lbs soon enough I'm sure.

To answer your question it's a mix. Most of the time I go for standard, but sometimes I go Basic. On rare (very rare) occasion if I'm looking for a challenge I'll go advanced. Really depends on the conditioning session and what the rest of the week holds.

BlackPyjamas

Post by BlackPyjamas »

Boris wrote:I posted while back about reversing squat and deadlift ration for operator, and wanted to update the community on my progress. I started with 260lbs in November, today I pulled a single 405lbs! Big deadlift has always been a goal of mine. Next target is 500!

Question for the community, for my curiosity, how many of you use BASIC version of HICs? HOw many use STANDARD all the time?

Congrats dude!! Awesome job, what a milestone. How did you set your DL schedule up?

Vagabond

Post by Vagabond »

That.Is.Awesome.

Getting my deadlift up is a goal of mine as well. Interested to hear your set-up!

Boris

Post by Boris »

BJJ wrote:CONGRATS ON THE PR!!!!
Thanks!

Boris

Post by Boris »

Aelian wrote:Nice! You'll get to 500lbs soon enough I'm sure.

To answer your question it's a mix. Most of the time I go for standard, but sometimes I go Basic. On rare (very rare) occasion if I'm looking for a challenge I'll go advanced. Really depends on the conditioning session and what the rest of the week holds.
Thank you this makes sense.

Boris

Post by Boris »

BlackPyjamas wrote:
Boris wrote:I posted while back about reversing squat and deadlift ration for operator, and wanted to update the community on my progress. I started with 260lbs in November, today I pulled a single 405lbs! Big deadlift has always been a goal of mine. Next target is 500!

Congrats dude!! Awesome job, what a milestone. How did you set your DL schedule up?
Thanks!

Monday and Friday Deadlift days, 3 to 5 sets. 90%-95% week 1-3 sets.

K.B.
Site Admin

Post by K.B. »

Great job Boris. Post up when you hit that 500.

Boris

Post by Boris »

K.B. wrote:

Great job Boris. Post up when you hit that 500.
Thank you! Will do!