C-Black's Training Log

C-Black

Re: C-Black's Training Log

Post by C-Black »

Haven't kept up my log due to work schedule. However, just finished 6 weeks of OP I/A and Black. Played with some heavy weights at yesterday for the end of the block and hit all new PR's. 235 bench 305 squat and 350 deadlift. I like the flexibility OP I/A offers and it keeps the percentages right where I like to have them. It also allows me to finish a training block when I only have 3-4 weeks before we go to the field or anything like that. I will continue to use it in the future.

grouchyjarhead

Post by grouchyjarhead »

Solid PRs, C-Black. Glad to see Op I/A is working well for you. The flexibility and effectiveness of TB is one of the many reasons why I'm a huge proponent of it myself. Keep up the good work.

C-Black

Post by C-Black »

CFT today, another block of OP I/A and Black finished. Got a 298 out of 300 on the CFT. 2:28 880 Movement to contact, 120 Ammo can lifts and 2:09 Maneuver Under Fire. Pretty decent I’d say.

grouchyjarhead

Post by grouchyjarhead »

Since the last time I knew your score, you shaved 22 seconds off your MTC, added 5 lifts with the ammo can, and most impressively knocked 21 seconds off your MANUF. You were a mere 2 seconds away from a perfect score. That's awesome progress, C-Black.

Biggest question - how did you feel after that?

StayGrey

Post by StayGrey »

C-Black wrote:CFT today, another block of OP I/A and Black finished. Got a 298 out of 300 on the CFT. 2:28 880 Movement to contact, 120 Ammo can lifts and 2:09 Maneuver Under Fire. Pretty decent I’d say.
This is awesome man, nice job on this and the PR#s!

C-Black

Post by C-Black »

grouchyjarhead wrote:Since the last time I knew your score, you shaved 22 seconds off your MTC, added 5 lifts with the ammo can, and most impressively knocked 21 seconds off your MANUF. You were a mere 2 seconds away from a perfect score. That's awesome progress, C-Black.

Biggest question - how did you feel after that?
I felt great grouchy. My cardio has made leaps and bounds along with my strength. Thanks for the programming!

C-Black

Post by C-Black »

StayGrey wrote:
C-Black wrote:CFT today, another block of OP I/A and Black finished. Got a 298 out of 300 on the CFT. 2:28 880 Movement to contact, 120 Ammo can lifts and 2:09 Maneuver Under Fire. Pretty decent I’d say.
This is awesome man, nice job on this and the PR#s!
Thanks man, appreciate it.