Sound Familiar?

Will you give yourself to this program....?
B71

Re: Sound Familiar?

Post by B71 »

B71 wrote:
Ten8 wrote:Any particular reason you went with this instead of Extreme Ownership?
... Recently, I've been contemplating the concept of incremental improvement (which I think started with "So Good They Can't Ignore You" and the line from Steve Martin where he said if he played banjo every day, in 20 years he'd be pretty good at it). ...
I should clarify that my contemplation of incremental improvement started with the Steve Martin quotation. I wasn't saying that Steve Martin invented kaizen.

tomcatflyer

Post by tomcatflyer »

B71 wrote:
B71 wrote:
Ten8 wrote:Any particular reason you went with this instead of Extreme Ownership?
... Recently, I've been contemplating the concept of incremental improvement (which I think started with "So Good They Can't Ignore You" and the line from Steve Martin where he said if he played banjo every day, in 20 years he'd be pretty good at it). ...
I should clarify that my contemplation of incremental improvement started with the Steve Martin quotation. I wasn't saying that Steve Martin invented kaizen.
Highly, highly recommend "The Slight Edge" if you're interested in incremental improvement. Was a paradigm shifter for me.

B71

Post by B71 »

tomcatflyer wrote:Highly, highly recommend "The Slight Edge" if you're interested in incremental improvement. Was a paradigm shifter for me.
I have this one. Maybe I need to re-read it.