Tym87

Re: No-Gi Worlds Win!!!

Post by Tym87 »

J-Madd wrote:Hi TBers!.
Great job, JMadd. That's awesome!

close_fox

Post by close_fox »

Photo looks like a hardcore killer. Outstanding.
"You oughta know not to stand by the window. Somebody see you up there." Talking Heads. "Life During Wartime." Fear of Music, Sire, 1979.

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Congrats again mate. Very interested in the book

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Outstanding job Jim. We all knew you rolled, but I don’t think to which degree. That being said, I’m really not surprised with your victory given the type of person you are.

I started my BJJ journey a few months ago. I was hoping we might bump into each other at a tournament in Denver one of these days.

I am more than interested in the book. Definitely looking forward to it.

Glad to see you’re doing well my friend.

Adski

Post by Adski »

Just listened to the podcast, very good listen. The discussion on the back end about the soul I found very interesting, reminded me of a few books I read on yoga a while back.
Also there’s definitely a lot to be said for Flow state and how some things just happen, there are a few sports I can think of where this can occur.
Looking forward to the new book too. Hope the new year has started well!

alottadav

Post by alottadav »

Recently got into BJJ now that I’m done with MIL stuff- and came to TB to see how everyone trains BJJ and lifts. (I was doing 2 a days this week and finally zonked our THU. 90% lifts and BJJ every night lol but I was hooked. )

CANNOT WAIT to see J mad book training for this.

jwal

Post by jwal »

Congrats mate, that's a huge effort. You're in good nick up there!!

mj77

Post by mj77 »

"Anyway, I am right now actively working on a short book outlining my strength and conditioning approach to prepare for this sort of event. I'll keep you all posted on that. "

Sorry to revive an old post but I am also an older BJJ prac and wondered if the mentioned book was ever made available and if so where I can find it? Thanks