Anyone Watching McGregor v Alvarez?

The Lounge
Ten8

Anyone Watching McGregor v Alvarez?

Post by Ten8 »

This is going to be a good one.... very good match up in terms of style and ability. Although McG seems like he's losing it mentally if his press conferences are anything to go by.

DocOctagon

Re: Anyone Watching McGregor v Alvarez?

Post by DocOctagon »

Yes! Say what you want about McGregor, but he knows how to drum up interest in a fight. I'm starting to feel the UFC theatrics are going a little too far and getting into WWE territory, but at the end of the day these are tremendous athletes.

Vagabond

Post by Vagabond »

Yup. @Doc, agreed McGregor brings it... this is the first time in my life I've ever watched a press conference and it's only because of Conor's antics. But, the last presser was cringe-worthy. I admire McG's spirit, but I think he's developed a massive coke habit or something. Bizarre behavior. Either that or he's working the marketing angle hard for exposure.

lennarn

Post by lennarn »

Which press conference is this? Sounds like it'd be interesting to see.

Conor78

Post by Conor78 »

Met him once, a seriously impressive individual... very focused and dedication to perfecting his craft borders on rhe obsessive. His coach John Cavanagh is the same, very very clever guys....Mc Gregor is a fantastic athlete.. you can see his boxing pedigree when he strikes..the left hand is a weapon