Fewer people posting?

The Lounge
mikhou

Fewer people posting?

Post by mikhou »

I'm just noticing that we seem to have fewer people posting than we used to. I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed this and why they might think this is so. For the well-rounded athlete, TB is where it's at, and I want others to share that same experience. Oh well. We may be few, but proud.

spemma

Re: Fewer people posting?

Post by spemma »

seems like there's a regular cast of characters. some appear to hit the forum 1x/week and post in multiple threads. but it has produced less of a discussion on certain topics and more sound bites.

the sub-reddit is slow at times, but garners more responses at times. albeit people are asking some of the same questions over and over. and posters are salty.

grouchyjarhead

Post by grouchyjarhead »

Now that my training is scaling down a bit, I'll be around a bit more for the time being. I think that might be the same for many posters.

mikhou

Post by mikhou »

I will say that the TB program is so incredibly simple to implement that, in general, most of the questions have already been answered. :D

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

mikhou wrote:I will say that the TB program is so incredibly simple to implement that, in general, most of the questions have already been answered. :D
It might be just me but.. I ask myself a question for every block I’m implementing. And I answer it for every god damn block :D

As for the number of posts... life happens and it is easy to get distracted. Dedication however... can be tough bullet to bite. That’s why community is important.
I bet that a lot of people are still reading..
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Tym87

Post by Tym87 »

I was thinking the same today while browsing. I have been doing a lot of things in different areas of my life and my online presence has definatly dwindled including updating my training logs.

TBPenguin

Post by TBPenguin »

I check in regularly, just don't often have a contribution.

BlackPyjamas

Post by BlackPyjamas »

mikhou wrote:I will say that the TB program is so incredibly simple to implement that, in general, most of the questions have already been answered. :D
I think this. IME people usually only post on forums if they have problems or need to troubleshoot. No issues = no real reason to post for the most part. That being said I'm always checking in throughout the day, but not always posting.

mikhou

Post by mikhou »

Tym87 wrote:I was thinking the same today while browsing. I have been doing a lot of things in different areas of my life and my online presence has definatly dwindled including updating my training logs.
Yeah, I pretty much only update my log as well. It just seems that fewer people are keeping up with their logs as well.

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Most questions are answered pretty quickly and it's not like other forums with the bro science thrown in. The reason the forum is less active than say sherdogs S&P is because we don't have as many thread derails haha.

Need some bro science functional fitness guys to come in and say TB programming is shit to get the discussion going :D