Fewer people posting?

The Lounge
Barkadion

Re: Fewer people posting?

Post by Barkadion »

Green2Blue wrote:
Tyr0331 wrote:
Green2Blue wrote:You can only keep a product or system a source of conversation for so long.

I feel like KB could grow the brand if he really wanted to, but since he's operating under a pseudonym I'll just assume he's got more important things going on.

Even though I'm not running it anymore I absolutely love TB. However, it's just kind of stale. I feel like new articles, and community interaction would help keep things fresh. If things were a bit more interactive around here it would help. Things like weekly or monthly challenges, HIC of the day, topic thread of the week, member interviews, etc. But as I said, it seems like KB has other priorities, which is fine.

Hell even something like an instagram page would keep things updated and increase notoriety.

There are similar products out like SOFlete. Even though I personally feel like TB is superior in many ways, these other products see more involvement because they keep things fresh and interactive.
What program are you running now?
Alsruhe’s Powerbuilding. Of course modified because I’m a fucking snowflake.
How do you like his conditioning? I almost dropped dead when I tried it after lifting session :lol:
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Barkadion wrote:
Green2Blue wrote:
Tyr0331 wrote:
What program are you running now?
How do you like his conditioning? I almost dropped dead when I tried it after lifting session :lol:
Honestly? I don’t do it. I still have dedicated conditioning days. I have stolen a few of his conditioning ideas, but most of my conditioning still comes from TB or medleys. I love a lot of his stuff, but I’m not a huge fan of exhausting myself before heavy strength work.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Green2Blue wrote:
Barkadion wrote:
Green2Blue wrote:
Honestly? I don’t do it. I still have dedicated conditioning days. I have stolen a few of his conditioning ideas, but most of my conditioning still comes from TB or medleys. I love a lot of his stuff, but I’m not a huge fan of exhausting myself before heavy strength work.
That is smart. Anyway, his programs are great. Good luck!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky