Questions about SE and some certificates

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Lycan

Questions about SE and some certificates

Post by Lycan »

Hello everyone,
How are you these days?

I have couple of questions:
1. I noticed a high difference in 1st days on some weeks (ex. week 4 SE 1x50, week 5 3x50). If I do push-ups this is too much. Should I do 50 of lighter version (now I can do 35-40 regulars, last 10 easier version) or just do maximum, until I get to 50?

2. In your opinion which coach certificate is best for yours/mine type of training? I am into opening a training place, so I could use some direction. I am in Europe.

TangoZero

Re: Questions about SE and some certificates

Post by TangoZero »

Alpha circuits are the best way to get into SE if you're new to this kind of training. That being said since you're already a few weeks in keep going with it. Just break your sets of 50 down into mini sets of 10-20. Take a short rest in between your mini sets.

Lycan

Post by Lycan »

Thanks for advice. Thing is, this is not my first time, I trained before, but I want to go through base building, since I got some weight (10kg in last 2 years) and I have a little disproportion: my push-ups are still strong (at least I think, going towards one-arm full, can do a lot of explosive type etc.), but my pull-up decreased significantly. And I do not want to further increase this during BB.

How about certificates, anyone knows which one?

Lycan

Post by Lycan »

Hey, crew, did any of you got an idea about what kind of certificate can I get to be a trainer in this type of training as we discuss on forum?

I am primarily looking certificates in Europe.