Weight room closing for the next month for renovations- Need advice

MxS/SE/HIC/E
nickgoldma

Weight room closing for the next month for renovations- Need advice

Post by nickgoldma »

So the weight room I currently use is closing for break I just found out for renovations. Im slightly aggravated because I just finished Week 1 of Operator and Black Professional. I am trying to look at it as a blessing in disguise and find the next best way to train. Even though the weight room will be shut down, I will have a access to an indoor track to E isn't out of the question.

A few ideas:
-I could always use more improvements when it comes to endurance so I am considering doing a couple green blocks. Within green I am considering a few things
- Do the progressive green template where it is Green and SE and do a Kettlebell cluster as SE so I can continue to get strong.
-Do green with Simple & Sinister since it is a progressive strength program. Only program is that I only have one KB to use which is 16KG/35lbs which makes swings rather easy but get ups to be challenging.
-Lastly, I am considering running a block of one of the unconventional programs such as an AM/PM split between E and SE/Strength.

Just a few thoughts. Feel free to chime in.
Get after it!

J-Madd

Re: Weight room closing for the next month for renovations- Need advice

Post by J-Madd »

I would probably go with a steady diet of swings, TGU, and burpees for the month.

Tym87

Post by Tym87 »

Add Fighter Pullups if you can

nickgoldma

Post by nickgoldma »

J-Madd wrote:I would probably go with a steady diet of swings, TGU, and burpees for the month.
Yeah, I'd probably do the SS version of SE and add in some serious E sessions. My only issue is that my KB is too heavy to TGU properly. I may try and stop in at a sports store and just grab a lighter one.
Get after it!

Tyr0331

Post by Tyr0331 »

J-Madd wrote:I would probably go with a steady diet of swings, TGU, and burpees for the month.
Agreed