SE Cluster

MxS/SE/HIC/E
StrosWs17

SE Cluster

Post by StrosWs17 »

Hello everyone. I know this has been addressed a few times on here and the general consensus is to include sit-ups, push-ups and pull-ups for strength-endurance cycles for those preparing for the military, but what lower body exercise do y'all recommend. I plan on starting base next week and as of now my planned circuit is push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, and lunges or swings using the rep schemes presented in the default base phase that is in the 2nd edition book but if anyone else had any suggestions I'm open to modifying it.

Tyr0331

Re: SE Cluster

Post by Tyr0331 »

StrosWs17 wrote:Hello everyone. I know this has been addressed a few times on here and the general consensus is to include sit-ups, push-ups and pull-ups for strength-endurance cycles for those preparing for the military, but what lower body exercise do y'all recommend. I plan on starting base next week and as of now my planned circuit is push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, and lunges or swings using the rep schemes presented in the default base phase that is in the 2nd edition book but if anyone else had any suggestions I'm open to modifying it.
Air squats would be my recommendation