Get a FAQ as a sticky?

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Stefan Olsson

Get a FAQ as a sticky?

Post by Stefan Olsson »

Hey fellow friends!

Lets just start by saying that Im new to the TB and this forum. I´ve bought both books and read them back to back. Such awesome books I wished I came across much earlier in my training life!

Now, to the meaning of this thread. I´ve gone back and re-read to books many times to clear questions that pop up as I try to grasp the core of TB and how to tailor it to my life. I don't want to litter the forum sections with new questions every day, so I thought a mod could create a FAQ and stick it at the top? As the questions gets posted in the thread they could be answered and put on the first post along with the other questions.

This would hopefully keep the rest of the forum sections free from repeated questions and keep the quality of posts higher.

What do you think?

I have two questions as for now. They may or may not be answered in the books but I tend to dwell on them

1) In Base Building block when doing E sessions. Can one consist of other variants under the E category such as triples, or is it favorable to always do LSS?

2) After Base Building Black + Op seems to fit my bill now (Get back to being strong!). The books explains that the HIC can be done on strength days, after strength work. Have I read it right? Anyone who has experience doing this? It´s due to family and work.
If a fight is inevitable, hit first.

J-Madd

Re: Get a FAQ as a sticky?

Post by J-Madd »

Stefan Olsson wrote: 1) In Base Building block when doing E sessions. Can one consist of other variants under the E category such as triples, or is it favorable to always do LSS?

Any E activity will do. Triples are fine. Ideally, running will get the lion's share of your LSS activity.

2) After Base Building Black + Op seems to fit my bill now (Get back to being strong!). The books explains that the HIC can be done on strength days, after strength work. Have I read it right? Anyone who has experience doing this? It´s due to family and work.

Doing condition on your OP days is fine, if that is what your family and job demand. I you use a minimalist cluster, it won't take up your entire day either.

Stefan Olsson

Re: Get a FAQ as a sticky?

Post by Stefan Olsson »

J-Madd wrote:
Stefan Olsson wrote: 1) In Base Building block when doing E sessions. Can one consist of other variants under the E category such as triples, or is it favorable to always do LSS?

Any E activity will do. Triples are fine. Ideally, running will get the lion's share of your LSS activity.

Doing condition on your OP days is fine, if that is what your family and job demand. I you use a minimalist cluster, it won't take up your entire day either.

Thank you!
If a fight is inevitable, hit first.