Transition from LP to TB

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Ibrahimovic105

Re: Transition from LP to TB

Post by Ibrahimovic105 »

abovetheline wrote:
Ibrahimovic105 wrote: I'm following the same phraks but only I'm also switching Squats and deadlifts each workout ...and r u incrementing by 2.5 or 5 lb? What do u suggest?....... how did go through with getting ur first pull up?
I used 5lb increments. You will have to deload much faster, but it doesn't really matter especially if you start light. When I started I was already able to do 4 pullups. They have always been my weak point. I am 6'3' 245lbs with super long arms so they are not easy for me. Actually, I am planning to start the Fighter Pullup Program alongside BB (Alpha SE circuits) next week to get my numbers up. My goal is to get 10 before I start Block 2 (Operator/Black). My max Pullups are now 6, so only an increase of two in 3 months. Hopefully the program can give a boost to my max.
Good luck bro and thanks for the info ! :) :mrgreen:

Ibrahimovic105

Re: Transition from LP to TB

Post by Ibrahimovic105 »

abovetheline wrote:
Ibrahimovic105 wrote: I'm following the same phraks but only I'm also switching Squats and deadlifts each workout ...and r u incrementing by 2.5 or 5 lb? What do u suggest?....... how did go through with getting ur first pull up?
I used 5lb increments. You will have to deload much faster, but it doesn't really matter especially if you start light. When I started I was already able to do 4 pullups. They have always been my weak point. I am 6'3' 245lbs with super long arms so they are not easy for me. Actually, I am planning to start the Fighter Pullup Program alongside BB (Alpha SE circuits) next week to get my numbers up. My goal is to get 10 before I start Block 2 (Operator/Black). My max Pullups are now 6, so only an increase of two in 3 months. Hopefully the program can give a boost to my max.
did u use any assistance exercises with Greyskull?