Ageless Athlete Discussion Thread

MxS/SE/HIC/E
J-Madd

Re: Ageless Athlete - Available NOW!

Post by J-Madd »

Thanks for all the support and feedback on AA. I'm really excited to see the book helping people already.

We are running a 24-hour promotion price on AA for $4.00 (US). The price should update on Amazon soon!

As always, your reviews are very much appreciated. Thanks TBers!!!!

xfitxm

Post by xfitxm »

J-Madd wrote:Thanks for all the support and feedback on AA. I'm really excited to see the book helping people already.

We are running a 24-hour promotion price on AA for $4.00 (US). The price should update on Amazon soon!

Got it too :) But paid 9.99 since I preordered it :(

alottadav

Post by alottadav »

Ordered the hardcopy on Amazon just now- my only complaint is that in the drop down menu there wasn't an option to have the Professor sign it!

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

J-Madd wrote:Thanks for all the support and feedback on AA. I'm really excited to see the book helping people already.

I have been a bit delayed in saying anything due to working nights, but the book was excellent.

I downloaded the kindle version and I read it in a single sitting from cover to cover. I really liked how it talked about training from a longevity view and really refined some of the training strategies mentioned on this forum. I also enjoyed the breakdown from your training log to show how you had implemented these strategies in the past.

Thanks for sharing your personal journey and I think you have an excellent writing style suited for similar books in the future.

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Got my copy! Can we just take a moment to appreciate Jim's quads?

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Green2Blue wrote:Got my copy! Can we just take a moment to appreciate Jim's quads?
Second that. The book is great!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

GiGis Daddy

Re: Ageless Athlete Discussion Thread

Post by GiGis Daddy »

CHAPTER 2: PSYCHOLOGICAL PITFALLS

Just started the book last night, loving it. I read the adventures of Smitty ( Everyone else has a problem or a blessing always somebody else's character flaw) to my wife. When I started she said her Mom's name, I said hold up, I haven't gotten to the good part, so as I read she repeated the name over and over. Good to know there is an actual name for it: Fundamental attribution error and self serving bias..if there is a name there should be a cure!

J-Madd

Post by J-Madd »

Green2Blue wrote:Got my copy! Can we just take a moment to appreciate Jim's quads?
I have thought all along that the picture of my quads alone is worth the price of the book.

J-Madd

Post by J-Madd »

Maxrip13 wrote:

I have been a bit delayed in saying anything due to working nights, but the book was excellent.

I downloaded the kindle version and I read it in a single sitting from cover to cover. I really liked how it talked about training from a longevity view and really refined some of the training strategies mentioned on this forum. I also enjoyed the breakdown from your training log to show how you had implemented these strategies in the past.

Thanks for sharing your personal journey and I think you have an excellent writing style suited for similar books in the future.
Thanks Maxrip13! I'm really glad you are reaping benefits from AA!

DocOctagon

Post by DocOctagon »

J-Madd wrote:
I have thought all along that the picture of my quads alone is worth the price of the book.
Between JMadd's quads and G2B's abs....we might be disproving the whole aesthetics thing