Tactical Games.

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Paciek

Tactical Games.

Post by Paciek »

I Wonder which template would be the best to prepare for Tactical Games competition. Tactical Games is something like gun shooting competition connected with crossfit competition. Tactical Games takes place in USA. I singed up for very similar event in Poland. The competition would take place in January so I have almost 6 months to prepare. I will practice shooting at shooting range but I need to work also on my strength and conditioning. I did Base Building Block and 6 weeks of Green + Fighter (I was preparing for mountainnering) .

During all event you are wearing 15 lbs chest rigg + magazines and ammo and you are doing many different exercises. Competitors don't know what do expect. During last event's it was for example rope climbing, sledge pulling/dragging, sandbag carry, burpees, running, obstacle course etc. There is no longer runs than 5 miles.

What kind of template would be the best to prepare? I can train for 5 days in a week. Should I keep going with Fighter + Green or I need more HICs and Operator + Black Professional I/A would be better or maybe make a New unconvetional template with exercises with chest rigg?

grouchyjarhead

Re: Tactical Games.

Post by grouchyjarhead »

Operator + Black Pro sounds ideal to me.

03rockeater

Post by 03rockeater »

grouchyjarhead wrote:Operator + Black Pro sounds ideal to me.

I was going to say the same exact thing but since I'm not an expert I decided to wait for somebody else...

grouchyjarhead

Post by grouchyjarhead »

03rockeater wrote:
I was going to say the same exact thing but since I'm not an expert I decided to wait for somebody else...
I'm no expert either my friend, just stating how I would do it.

03rockeater

Post by 03rockeater »

grouchyjarhead wrote:
03rockeater wrote:
I'm no expert either my friend, just stating how I would do it.
Well, great minds think alike...

Paciek

Post by Paciek »

Thank you for answers! Like I said I can workout only 5 Times a week. Operator + Black Pro is for 6 days. That's why I think that Operator + Black Pro I/A (2 days workout 1 day rest and so on) would be better for me.

I Wonder only if I should do 2 x HIC and 1 x E or 1 x HIC, 1 x General Conditioning (GC) and 1 x E? Should I care about it or it doesn't matter?

VenomousCoffee

Post by VenomousCoffee »

I would definitely Op I/A with a GC in the mix.