GC2 for SE?

MxS/SE/HIC/E
nickgoldma

GC2 for SE?

Post by nickgoldma »

Hello Everyone,

Has anybody tried GC2 and thought about using it as a SE session? Its similar to a PT pyramid with Burpees, Squat Jumps, Push Ups, for reps of 10, 9, 8, to 1 etc... I am wondering what other peoples thoughts are on using it as such? Perhaps one could switch out the exercises if they wanted to considering how versatile this could be. Lastly, I know most of these GC sessions are to be used sparingly but I figured this could be an exception. I personally feel this could go well with a Fighter Bangkok program while using SE 1x day a week. Just a thought.

Hope everybody enjoyed their holiday!
Get after it!

Saracen

Re: GC2 for SE?

Post by Saracen »

nickgoldma wrote:Hello Everyone,

Has anybody tried GC2 and thought about using it as a SE session? Its similar to a PT pyramid with Burpees, Squat Jumps, Push Ups, for reps of 10, 9, 8, to 1 etc... I am wondering what other peoples thoughts are on using it as such? Perhaps one could switch out the exercises if they wanted to considering how versatile this could be. Lastly, I know most of these GC sessions are to be used sparingly but I figured this could be an exception. I personally feel this could go well with a Fighter Bangkok program while using SE 1x day a week. Just a thought.

Hope everybody enjoyed their holiday!
GC2 and anything like it are fine for Bangkok sessions. I sometimes use ladders, bodyweight pyramids and EMOM for SE, it's all good.