TB Fighter week 3

Pistol Squats alt l,r each side x3
Lizard Stretch

Ring Pushup x10
Pec Stretch

Weighted Pullup 25kg x3
Lat stretch

x 3 rounds

I am back home and into normal training as of today. I also return top work after 5 weeks off.
I really enjoy the movement practice as a warmup and it goes well with my TB work.

Pistol were without support today and I struggled on the right side each time for the first rep. On the last set I raised my heel by an inch and was able to knock out 3 perfect reps. I guess I need some achilles/ calf flexibility work on that side. I will progress these with some lighter weights from next week week if I don't deload.

Ring pushups I will probably drop to 5 reps and add some weight, starting at 5 kg and progressing to 15kg sounds like a plan.
Weighted pullups will be be a 10 kg, 20 kg, 30 kg progression i reckon.

Maxrip13

Re: Maximum Rippage ( Training log ) TB + Conditioning

Post by Maxrip13 »

Today's Training

GMB Elements
Warmup
A frame to Cobra(Bear Flexibility) Practice
Stretch

Yesterday was my first day back at work and straight away I got my first hour of overtime haha. I also found out I am rolling into nightshift so I need to take my recovery seriously this week. I kept things simple today and just covered the bare minimum and got some movement in. I have 1 more strength session to get in this week and I will also do a run sometime to tick that conditioning box. If I recover well, I will get a session or two of BJJ in somewhere.

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Today's Training

GMB elements

Warmup
180 Monkey Practice
Stretch

Pistol squats in weightlifting shoe x3 reps each side
Foam roll ITB
Calf stretch

Ring Pushup x 10
Pec Stretch/ Calf stretch

Weighted Pullup 25kg x3
Lat/Calf stretch

x 3 rounds

My movement practice was hard co ordination wise but not physically hard. I had to actively think to maintain the correct hand psotion and movement. I am happy it is finally getting harder. My hips were extremely mobile during the warmup so having success there.

I wore my weightlifting shoes and the small heel rise was more than enough to allow me to do perfect pistols on each side. I will look at adding weight next and improving calf mobility to allow me to pistol squat barefooted.

The other exercises were just ticking boxes and training in that easy zone that allows me to plug away at some easy work.

Recovery is my biggest struggle right nopw and I barely slept last night. This is something I need to continue to improve on along with nutrition.

Haha I will re read this tomorrow and amend the terrible writing if I can be bothered.

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Today's Training

Gmb elements
Warmup
Practic transitions
10 min moverment practice focusing on transition and flow.4 min continuous to start
Stretch

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Today's training

Gmb elements
Squat hold
Stretch

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Todays Training

GMB Elements +Fighter
Warmup

TB Fighter

Pistol squat x5 each side
Lizard stretch

Ring Pushup 10kg x5
Pec Stretch

Weighted Pullup 10 kg x5
Lat Stretch

10 min bear, frogger and monkey focusing on transitions.

Stretch

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Todays Training

Rest day from elements.

Day 1 Tacfit 26
Qual Mobility

I plan to keep my fighter sessions going and add it in with some another conditioning program I have purchased in the past. At the moment I am good plugging away with fighter, but I am having a hard time getting any conditioning work in. I just need some direction and something quick to tick that box while I work on a few niggles. Once I fix these issues I plan to get a base build completed in the coming months. I will keep logging here as I prefer logging my workouts online these days and I may aswell keep it all in one place.

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Today's training

GMB Elements
Warmup
Bent arm Bear
Stretch

I decided to wait and just stick to my mobility and TB fighter until I make it through this current program. I will then reset and make conditioning my focus. I need to fix a couple niggly injuries and then I might have to do a base build.

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Todays second training

Fighter Week 4 Session 2

Pistols x5 each side
Lizard Stretch

Ring Pushups x5 10 kg
Pec Stretch

Weighted Pullup x5 10 kg
Lat Stretch

x 3 rounds

I decided to just get this session done so I had nothing else to worry about this week besides my movement work. I am on night-shift right now so recovery is non existent and I am averaging 5 hrs sleep on a good night. I think I will finish off this fighter block and then change my exercises up a bit. I am still tossing up doing a basebuild soon as my heart rate has hit the low 60s and it usually stays in the low 50s.

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Todays training

Gmb elements
Warmup
Monkey flecibility
Stretch