Post by Barkadion »

8/10/22
Block#56 I/CAT-ZULU/HT

Week#3, Wednesday

LSS
Walking
60 min

Notes
*Temperature has dropped unexpectedly. Couldn't resist extra walk with warm pleasant sunny air..
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Barkadion

Re: Barkadion TB Logs

Post by Barkadion »

8/11/22
Block#56 I/CAT-ZULU/HT

Week#3, Thursday

Lifts
TBDL - 1x3, 85%; Peak, singles
FP - 4x6, 75%
B
Seal Rows - 3x8, 70%
DB Side Raises - 3x8, 70%

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

8/12/22
Block#56 I/CAT-ZULU/HT

Week#3, Thursday

LSS
Walking
60 min

Adski

Post by Adski »

How is I/CAT going for you Bark?

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:53 am How is I/CAT going for you Bark?
Going great so far. I am near to the end if Zulu HT and I like it a lot. I use 85% TM which is good decision. Not sure which version of Operator to choose for OP block.. Still thinking go easy on everything including conditioning for the first time around. I have a feeling that I/CAT can be year round choice for me.. Will see. Deload is coming! How is your experience with different OP templates?

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:15 pm
Going great so far. I am near to the end if Zulu HT and I like it a lot. I use 85% TM which is good decision. Not sure which version of Operator to choose for OP block.. Still thinking go easy on everything including conditioning for the first time around. I have a feeling that I/CAT can be year round choice for me.. Will see. Deload is coming! How is your experience with different OP templates?
That sounds like it’s working out pretty well for you, definitely a good idea to be conservative with the TM.
ICAT does seem to be pretty well rounded.
Op Pro is a lot of fun, though I did like DUP as well. This being said, I definitely had found it challenging to maintain the conditioning I wanted, hard to say if it’s the program or if it’s all the sleep deprivation and increased workload that has slowed me down recovery wise recently.
I’m actually having my deload a week early due to this. Personally for me I think a good fit is either op IA/Pro or DUP for the 3-4 weeks, deload followed by a fighter block will suit me best at this point just with how life is right now. All good though.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:56 am
That sounds like it’s working out pretty well for you, definitely a good idea to be conservative with the TM.
Op Pro is a lot of fun, though I did like DUP as well. This being said, I definitely had found it challenging to maintain the conditioning I wanted, hard to say if it’s the program or if it’s all the sleep deprivation and increased workload that has slowed me down recovery wise recently.
I’m actually having my deload a week early due to this. Personally for me I think a good fit is either op IA/Pro or DUP for the 3-4 weeks, deload followed by a fighter block will suit me best at this point just with how life is right now. All good though.
I see.. lack of sleep is horrible.. I know that much. This year has been crazy with covid, recovery, another covid and another recovery for me personally.. I am taking it easy with humble TM and min volume for conditioning.. Probably will be substituting running for swimming, cycling, walking and indoor drills.. Good luck with your deload!

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:10 am
Adski wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:56 am

I see.. lack of sleep is horrible.. I know that much. This year has been crazy with covid, recovery, another covid and another recovery for me personally.. I am taking it easy with humble TM and min volume for conditioning.. Probably will be substituting running for swimming, cycling, walking and indoor drills.. Good luck with your deload!
Cheers Bark. Seems like this year has been interesting for a lot of people…. At least we can still train in one way or another though. Those substitutes sound pretty good!

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

8/14/22
Block#56 I/CAT-ZULU/HT

Week#3, Sunday

Lifts
FS - 1x3, 85%; Peak, singles
OHP - 4x6, 75%
A
PU - 3x8
Last edited by Barkadion on Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

8/15/22
Block#56 I/CAT-ZULU/HT

Week#3, Monday

LSS
Walking
60 min