Barkadion TB Logs

Squatch_Dad

Re: Barkadion TB Logs

Post by Squatch_Dad »

Nice work! Zulu looks great. I’m a bit stuck because I know the recommendation for me would be Fighter because I have so many races coming up and I really don’t have more than two days a week to devote to MS, but I would love to come up with a way to run Zulu or even OP/DUP on a two day per week schedule or maybe even run it on a 10 day cycle rather than a 7 day cycle.

Regardless, it looks like you kicked some ass today!

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Thank you!
Fighter can be very effective! Depends on how you slice it..

Cheers.
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Squatch_Dad

Post by Squatch_Dad »

For sure! I like the simplicity. I can’t help but wonder if Zulu Minimalist may be better, though. I just always have a lot of activities going on simultaneously.

I’m going to do some more reading in my own and then probably reach out to the group if I come across specific questions.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Squatch_Dad wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:17 pm For sure! I like the simplicity. I can’t help but wonder if Zulu Minimalist may be better, though. I just always have a lot of activities going on simultaneously.

I’m going to do some more reading in my own and then probably reach out to the group if I come across specific questions.
Minimalist Zulu is awesome. You can keep one main lift per session without anything else and then go about your other training. I would treat WPU as a main lift in this scenario, though. Just my 2c..

Squatch_Dad

Post by Squatch_Dad »

Great advice! Thank you! I’ll take a look at that to see if I can fit that into the absurd number of activities that I’m doing per week, haha.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

7/1/24
Block#73 Zulu HT I/A

Block#2, Day#4

E
Running
Average HR - 158 bpm
x 30 min