Post by Adski »

12/5/22

HBBSQ
80kg 3x5

Dips
32kg 3x5

WPU
18kg 3x5

Note: missed inputting this one somehow.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

17/5/22

Rest Day

Note: am very tempted to take a back off week now then start ICAT next week lol.

Barkadion

Re: Workout Log

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:16 pm 17/5/22

Rest Day

Note: am very tempted to take a back off week now then start ICAT next week lol.
What do you think about MS templates for ICAT? Using new ones, or sticking to the old ones?
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:46 pm

Rest Day

What do you think about MS templates for ICAT? Using new ones, or sticking to the old ones?
I like Op DUP, the setup for it looks fantastic. I’m very keen to give it a run. I may rotate through both through a couple of cycles of ICAT.
What are your thoughts?

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:03 pm

Rest Day

I like Op DUP, the setup for it looks fantastic. I’m very keen to give it a run. I may rotate through both through a couple of cycles of ICAT.
What are your thoughts?
I agree both Zulu HT and OP DUP are superbly cool! My only concern if I am able to handle all required running with such lifting.. I guess I can start with humble TM and min running time for first time around.. On the other hand book does day you can use any TB lifting protocol and any TB conditioning sessions. So, basically you can switch things around as you go which is amazing.
Also, I am going to keep my sweet spot with OP I/A schedule meaning 2 days on/1 day off.

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:30 pm

What are your thoughts?
I agree both Zulu HT and OP DUP are superbly cool! My only concern if I am able to handle all required running with such lifting.. I guess I can start with humble TM and min running time for first time around.. On the other hand book does day you can use any TB lifting protocol and any TB conditioning sessions. So, basically you can switch things around as you go which is amazing.
Also, I am going to keep my sweet spot with OP I/A schedule meaning 2 days on/1 day off.
True! I was thinking of mainly keeping in hill sprints, jump rope, Airbike and boxing work, adjusting as my body needs. But I am open to some of the newer running sessions, more so the 400s and 800s. Like yourself I am cautious with overdoing it run wise.
For me I do 2 days on 1 off depending on my sleep/work schedule. If needed I’ll definitely add a flex day if required. No point in burning the candle at both ends, especially with family needs etc. am very excited to start. When do you think you will begin?

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:27 am

What are your thoughts?
True! I was thinking of mainly keeping in hill sprints, jump rope, Airbike and boxing work, adjusting as my body needs. But I am open to some of the newer running sessions, more so the 400s and 800s. Like yourself I am cautious with overdoing it run wise.
For me I do 2 days on 1 off depending on my sleep/work schedule. If needed I’ll definitely add a flex day if required. No point in burning the candle at both ends, especially with family needs etc. am very excited to start. When do you think you will begin?
I think in June. I have 2-3 more 9 days weeks to complete my BB. May keep it abbreviated as preparation for GP.
You?

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:34 am

I think in June. I have 2-3 more 9 days weeks to complete my BB. May keep it abbreviated as preparation for GP.
You?
True! I just finished week 2 of Op/IA, am really considering a back off week now so I can start next week haha.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:57 am
Barkadion wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:34 am

You?
True! I just finished week 2 of Op/IA, am really considering a back off week now so I can start next week haha.
8-)

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

18/5/22

HBBSQ
85kg 3x3

Dips
40kg 3x3

WPU
25kg 3x3

PM

Kneeling Rollouts
1x15

Ramp Rollouts
3rd notch 1x3
1x3 (3 second hold at the end of the last rep)
2x3x2 second hold at the end of each rep

Banded PU
Black Band 1x5
O/R/Y Band 1x6

Note: my ocd wouldn’t let me finish the block early lol. Everything went pretty well today. If the rollouts move well for the rest of this week I may force progress to the 3rd notch for sets of 5. The black band doesnt seem to stretch well for the banded pull-ups, the kettlebells I attach it to were nearly coming off the ground, whereas with the other bands combined this doesn’t happen. I may need to find a blue band as a happy medium at some point. Anyway, good start to the last week of IA before deload.