PM

Skate
P rail 30 minutes

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

7/5/20

Rest Day

Note: took a flex day due to a few things going on today. Did manage to squeeze in a couple of quick games of pong though and romwod in the evening.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

8/5/20

Squat
85kg 3x5

OHP
50kg 3x5

WPU
15kg 3x5

PM

Ramp Rollouts
4th notch 2x5
3rd notch 2x3

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

9/5/20

Apex Hills
Hill Sprint
10 KB Swings 40kg
Jog down
Repeat

x5

Note: kept it to the minimum today. Still had plenty left in the tank, for at least another 3-5 rounds easily, I just want to see how recovery is tomorrow, should be fine though, has been a long week.

Have been doing a bit of thinking with regards to training, and looking to avoid staleness so over the next while I want to start incorporating other HICs, plus things I’ve picked up from Jim and Ross just to keep things fresh, plus I have noticed the hips have been getting a little stiff from all the kettlebell work, so that’s a good sign to ease off in that area.
Otherwise everything else so far has gone well on OP I/A, recovery has been great (a little hip tightness aside), which besides a couple of other little goals, good recovery is the main focal point and so far so good.

Barkadion

Re: Workout Log

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote:9/5/20

Apex Hills
Hill Sprint
10 KB Swings 40kg
Jog down
Repeat

x5

Note: kept it to the minimum today. Still had plenty left in the tank, for at least another 3-5 rounds easily, I just want to see how recovery is tomorrow, should be fine though, has been a long week.

Have been doing a bit of thinking with regards to training, and looking to avoid staleness so over the next while I want to start incorporating other HICs, plus things I’ve picked up from Jim and Ross just to keep things fresh, plus I have noticed the hips have been getting a little stiff from all the kettlebell work, so that’s a good sign to ease off in that area.
Otherwise everything else so far has gone well on OP I/A, recovery has been great (a little hip tightness aside), which besides a couple of other little goals, good recovery is the main focal point and so far so good.
Looking forward to see more HIC varieties in your log.. Cheers, mate!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote:

Apex Hills
Hill Sprint
10 KB Swings 40kg
Jog down
Repeat

x5

It’ll be a good fresh change of pace. I see you’re playing around with the Airbike and a few Airbike HICs at the moment. How good is BOO on the bike!

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote:
Barkadion wrote:

Apex Hills
Hill Sprint
10 KB Swings 40kg
Jog down
Repeat

x5

It’ll be a good fresh change of pace. I see you’re playing around with the Airbike and a few Airbike HICs at the moment. How good is BOO on the bike!
BOO is fantastic!!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

10/5/20

Skate
Around an hour p-rail practice

Then

Freestyle Jump Rope and Shadow Boxing
15 mins

PM

OA Thick Pinch Block Lifts
20kg 3x3 p/s

Banded Neck Work
All directions 3x10

Wrist Push Ups
3 sets (last set wrist to knuckle)

Note: fun session on the p rail. Don’t know why I didn’t invest in one sooner.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

11/5/20

Rest Day

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

12/5/20

Squat
90kg 3x3

OHP
55kg 3x3

WPU
20kg 3x3

PM

Ramp Rollouts
4th notch 2x5
3rd notch 1x5 1x3

Then

Skate
P-rail around 40 minutes

Note: Rollouts feeling solid, felt good on the last set but kept a couple in the bank. Fun skate on the p rail.