Workout Log

godjira1

Re: Workout Log

Post by godjira1 »

Simple+ and Pullup reverse ladders sound like a great mix!
It ain't what you don’t know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain’t so.

Adski

Post by Adski »

godjira1 wrote:Simple+ and Pullup reverse ladders sound like a great mix!
So far it’s going quite well, just started week two, so far so good, am enjoying it.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

28/6/20

Skate

A bit under 2 hours. Fun morning session. Loving the new wheel setup too.

Adski

Post by Adski »

29/6/20

LSS Run

42 mins

Average HR 129bpm

Max HR 140bpm

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

30/6/20

OA KB Swings
32kg 3x10 p/s
36kg 1x10 p/s
32kg 1x10 p/s

TGU
32kg 2x1 p/s
36kg 1x1 p/s
32kg 2x1 p/s

Pull Ups
10/8/6/4/2

Note: that timing is getting better every session, there were only a few reps here and there where the timing of the hinge was slightly off but I’m purposely looking to not hinge until my wrist starts to hit me. The last thing I would add now is a little bit more of a deeper hinge without lowering the hips.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

1/7/20

OA KB Swing
32kg 3x10 p/s

TGU
32kg 3x1 p/s

Then

LSS run
42 mins

Average HR 126bpm

Max HR 134bpm

Note: so I’m going to have to adjust the program due to a slight posterior hip strain, which pretty much came on due to a combination of carrying one of my dogs around that after having major surgery can’t fully walk again yet, and a slight mis landing skating on Sunday. Swings seem to re tighten the area up. Running seems fine. So for now I’ll switch to regular bb and avoid SE exercises that will flare the hip up. It’ll probably look similar to the last bb se, push ups, some form of lunge or squat, something for the core and something light for the back.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote:1/7/20

OA KB Swing
32kg 3x10 p/s

TGU
32kg 3x1 p/s

Then

LSS run
42 mins

Average HR 126bpm

Max HR 134bpm

Note: so I’m going to have to adjust the program due to a slight posterior hip strain, which pretty much came on due to a combination of carrying one of my dogs around that after having major surgery can’t fully walk again yet, and a slight mis landing skating on Sunday. Swings seem to re tighten the area up. Running seems fine. So for now I’ll switch to regular bb and avoid SE exercises that will flare the hip up. It’ll probably look similar to the last bb se, push ups, some form of lunge or squat, something for the core and something light for the back.
Hams are evil in terms of healing. I always strain it with the sprinting on top of everything else.. I do lacrosse ball it an palpate it a lot in such case..

Good luck mate..
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote:
Adski wrote:1/7/20

OA KB Swing
32kg 3x10 p/s

TGU
32kg 3x1 p/s

Then

LSS run
42 mins

Average HR 126bpm

Max HR 134bpm

Hams are evil in terms of healing. I always strain it with the sprinting on top of everything else.. I do lacrosse ball it an palpate it a lot in such case..

Good luck mate..
Ah the hip is healing fine, there’s just been a few things on that have loaded it up lately, carrying a dog around everywhere after he had back surgery being right up there, I knew it was getting tight but thought it would be ok....won’t make that mistake twice. And if I were to be brutally honest I probably needed the break away from the kettlebell. All good.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

2/7/20

LSS Run

52 mins

Average HR 128bpm

Max HR 136bpm

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

3/7/20