Workout Log

Adski

Re: Workout Log

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote:
Adski wrote:18/12/20

Forced Rest Day

Note: still feeling off. Honestly I think I’m a bit burnt out from a few things that had built up over the last long while now, a lot of it out of my control, but that’s life. Considering ending this block now, and come back on Christmas Day to start the next one fresh, otherwise I feel like I would train today or tomorrow, feel off again, and just delay recovery. It’s the advice I would give anyone that I train, so I should probably take my own reccomendation.
I am on the same boat. I feel like I haven't recover completely from recent flu. I might drop conditioning for this block.. Something is very off about end of 2020... ;)
True! It seems to just be lingering. It’s mainly sinus, fatigue and headache for me at this point.

It might be worth considering dropping everything to get better. Depending on how you’re feeling of course.

Hope you recover well in time for Christmas!

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote:
Barkadion wrote:
Adski wrote:18/12/20

Forced Rest Day

Note: still feeling off. Honestly I think I’m a bit burnt out from a few things that had built up over the last long while now, a lot of it out of my control, but that’s life. Considering ending this block now, and come back on Christmas Day to start the next one fresh, otherwise I feel like I would train today or tomorrow, feel off again, and just delay recovery. It’s the advice I would give anyone that I train, so I should probably take my own reccomendation.
I am on the same boat. I feel like I haven't recover completely from recent flu. I might drop conditioning for this block.. Something is very off about end of 2020... ;)
True! It seems to just be lingering. It’s mainly sinus, fatigue and headache for me at this point.

It might be worth considering dropping everything to get better. Depending on how you’re feeling of course.

Same to you, mate! Merry Christmas!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote:
Adski wrote:
Barkadion wrote:

Same to you, mate! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you too mate!

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

19/12/20

TBDL
175kg 3x3

OHP
60kg 3x3

GHR
2x2

Hamstring Slider Device
70kg 3x3

Note: woke up feeling not too bad, felt a little slow and the weight felt a little heavier than usual but got the TBDL done. GHR is coming back along, might cut the DL in the next block and use something like an FSQ/OHP/GHR setup for one of the days of the week, we’ll see Everything else actually went really well. Not feeling that lingering fatigue, hopefully that trend continues. Good start to the day.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

20/12/20

Forced Rest Day

Note: due to a few things going on, couldn’t even spare 5 minutes today, covid sure is messing with everyone well and truly.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

21/12/20

FSQ
90kg 3x3

WD
30kg 3x3

WPU
20kg 6x3

Note: had to get something in today. Last MS session of the block.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

22/12/20

Skate

About an hour and a half

Then

Speed Endurance Ladder (Airbike Variation)

1.10 on
40 seconds coast
45 seconds on
30 seconds coast
35 seconds on
20 seconds coast
15 seconds on
10 seconds coast

Then back up the ladder

Note: good to get out today, good session to finish with. This ends the block.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

23/12/20

Skate

Just over an hour

Note: quick fun session today.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

24/12/20

Rest Day