Post by Maxrip13 »

Barkadion wrote:1/8/21
Block#43, Bark GGA (Non-TB)
Week#2, Friday

LSS Triples
Row, Airbike, Slow Burpees
50 min
Average HR - 126 BPM

How are you finding GGA? I have followed them in the past, but found it hard with BJJ. The programming has recently changed for the better though with more LSS etc than when I did a 12 week cycle or two.

Barkadion

Re: Barkadion TB Logs

Post by Barkadion »

Maxrip13 wrote:
Week#2, Friday

LSS Triples
50 min
Average HR - 126 BPM

How are you finding GGA? I have followed them in the past, but found it hard with BJJ. The programming has recently changed for the better though with more LSS etc than when I did a 12 week cycle or two.
I am loving it so far! Just doing my first Hard To Kill track. They have few different tracks now for athletes with different priorities (strength, overall performance, body composition, endurance). It is a lot of fun. I think I play with it for this year..
Cheers!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Barkadion wrote:
Maxrip13 wrote:
Week#2, Friday

LSS Triples
50 min
Average HR - 126 BPM

I am loving it so far! Just doing my first Hard To Kill track. They have few different tracks now for athletes with different priorities (strength, overall performance, body composition, endurance). It is a lot of fun. I think I play with it for this year..
Cheers!

I did Hard to Kill just as they changed up there rebalancing cycle to the recovery week. It used to be a whole 12 week cycle and at that time I wasn't to interested. It would have been this time last year more than likely. I enjoyed it, but got a bit sick of sprinting all the time as I don't have an air bike or rower. It was a good way to mix in some variety. I hope you enjoy it.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Maxrip13 wrote:
Barkadion wrote:
Maxrip13 wrote:

Cheers!

I did Hard to Kill just as they changed up there rebalancing cycle to the recovery week. It used to be a whole 12 week cycle and at that time I wasn't to interested. It would have been this time last year more than likely. I enjoyed it, but got a bit sick of sprinting all the time as I don't have an air bike or rower. It was a good way to mix in some variety. I hope you enjoy it.
I do so far. I just want to run it for a while. Programming feels intelligent. I am also very interested in bodyweight no gear track. I might try it in the summer..
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Barkadion wrote:
Maxrip13 wrote:
Barkadion wrote:
Cheers!

I do so far. I just want to run it for a while. Programming feels intelligent. I am also very interested in bodyweight no gear track. I might try it in the summer..

It has definitely gotten much better. I actually liked the idea of BCT and they have a really good community. I listen to the podcast sometimes and the last 12 months has gone through a good change. I wasn't the greatest fan of the Saturday session, but if it was all I did training wise I would be more into it. It's always good to switch things up and you probably have one of the most consistent periods of TB training on here.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

1/10/21
Week#3, Sunday

Warm-up

Session Work
Front Leaning Rest - 5 min

Front Squat - 5x2, 90%
SSB Squat - 3x6, 75%

Airbike sprints - 30 sec