Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

21/6/21

Heavy Bag Resets
90 seconds hard/fast combinations
3 mins recovery
x5

Note: cold is somehow still lingering, mainly at night, hopefully it phases out soon.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

22/6/21

Rest Day

Note: a few things going on today, finally got some better meds to destroy this cold.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

23/6/21

GHR
1x1
2x2

Dips
40kg 3x3

DB BSSQ
50kg (2x25kg db’s)
3x3 p/s

WPU
22kg 3x3

Fat Grip DB Farmers Carry
27.5kg DB’s 2 sets
25kg 1 set

Note: meds working wonders, not 100% yet but am well enough to lift. GHRs, less reps than k LJ ast session but I was able to move slower and overall cleaner, so that’s still good progress. Everything else felt fine, my left side still isn’t as good as my right with the fat grips but that will even out over time. Left side is still stronger than the right with regular support grip. Anyway, good session.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

24/6/21

Sledge Drill

1 min jump rope
1 min sledgehammer swings
30 seconds jump rope
30 seconds sledgehammer swings
Rest 3 mins
Repeat
x5

Note: good fun session. I want to keep my legs/movement good for boxing work/skating, I think a transition to fighter is on the cards, it’ll allow a bit more flexibility as well as meet my other needs.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

25/6/21

OA Iso Press
3 ranges
3 second contractions
3 sets

Ring Rollouts
1x8

Ramp Rollouts
3rd notch 3x5

Double End Bag
4x3 min rounds

Pronation/Supination Device
5kg 3x5 each way

Note: easy session with the boxing work today, cold is definitely on its way out. Feeling nearly 100%

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

26/6/21

Deficit Sandbag Shouldering
3x8 alternating

Sandbag Rotation Loading
3x6 alternating

Dips
40kg 3x3

WPU
22kg 3x3

Note: good session, last MS of the block

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

27/6/21

30 seconds burpees
30 seconds shadow box
x3

Rest 1 min

Complete 6 times

Thick Pinch Block Farmers Carry
12.5kg Blocks 3 sets until just short of hand failure

Note: last session of the block. May switch to fighter, will write up a couple of plans and see which way I go from there.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

28/6/21

Rest Day

Note: wrote up a couple of plans yesterday, it looks like OP/IA is still workable, there will just be a couple of times where there is 3 days between MS sessions which makes the block last just over 4 weeks, which is fine. It’ll look something like

MS
HIC
Easy day (boxing, E work)
MS
HIC
Skate
Rest
MS

After that it basically repeats, noting how life is atm there are times where additional rest days may come into play due to life. I want to make Saturday a hill sprint day, unless there’s another day I can get it in, just with the life schedule at the moment any other day is difficult to get it in, do miss hitting hills, so there may be modifications made to allow for that. Anyway, that’s roughly what it will look like, will decide on the cluster throughout the week. Unilateral leg work has been good to work with, I’ll be looking to maintain that for now.

Barkadion

Re: Workout Log

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:58 pm 28/6/21

Rest Day

Note: wrote up a couple of plans yesterday, it looks like OP/IA is still workable, there will just be a couple of times where there is 3 days between MS sessions which makes the block last just over 4 weeks, which is fine. It’ll look something like

MS
HIC
MS
HIC
Skate
Rest
MS

After that it basically repeats, noting how life is atm there are times where additional rest days may come into play due to life. I want to make Saturday a hill sprint day, unless there’s another day I can get it in, just with the life schedule at the moment any other day is difficult to get it in, do miss hitting hills, so there may be modifications made to allow for that. Anyway, that’s roughly what it will look like, will decide on the cluster throughout the week. Unilateral leg work has been good to work with, I’ll be looking to maintain that for now.
Are you having back to back lifting days (yours last and first)?.
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Re: Workout Log

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:56 pm
Adski wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:58 pm 28/6/21

Rest Day

MS
HIC
MS
HIC
Skate
Rest
MS

Are you having back to back lifting days (yours last and first)?.
Hey Bark. No, that’s just the 3rd 75% session. Then it would go HIC, Easy Day, MS 80% and so on, but with how a few things are at the moment, flex days may be needed here and there.