Ledge and bowl work

Later that Day

Pronation/Supination Device
5kg 3x5 p/s

Thin Pinch Block Lifts
20kg 3x5 p/s

Wrist Push Ups
3 sets

Note: warm day for it, happy to be able to get out.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

23/1/22

Rest Day

Note: Recovery work, housework and UFC on today.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

24/1/22

BSQ
87kg 3x5

BP
75kg 3x5

WPU
15kg 3x5

OL Hamstring Slider Curl
3x5 p/s

PM

KOTG Zero

Kneeling Rollouts
1x15

Ramp Rollouts
5th notch 4x5

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

25/1/22

Forced Rest Day

Note: somehow got sick again today. Noticed it coming on yesterday, pretty sure it’s come from the little ones daycare. We all got tested, all negative, but definitely no training today.
With how work is looking I may also be making a switch to OP/IA, the added flexibility may be required.

Barkadion

Re: Workout Log

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:22 am 25/1/22

Forced Rest Day

Note: somehow got sick again today. Noticed it coming on yesterday, pretty sure it’s come from the little ones daycare. We all got tested, all negative, but definitely no training today.
With how work is looking I may also be making a switch to OP/IA, the added flexibility may be required.
Yeah mate.. I’ve been picking up all kind of stuff from kids in daycare.. No kidding.. Stay safe!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:33 am

Forced Rest Day

Yeah mate.. I’ve been picking up all kind of stuff from kids in daycare.. No kidding.. Stay safe!
Lol I see what you did there. Daycare is definitely a breeding ground for all kinds of things, I swear I’ve never caught more random colds etc in my life than what I have in the last year haha. Ah the joys…..

I hope your recovery is going well by the way!

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:23 am

Forced Rest Day

Lol I see what you did there. Daycare is definitely a breeding ground for all kinds of things, I swear I’ve never caught more random colds etc in my life than what I have in the last year haha. Ah the joys…..

Getting there.. Still gaining strength. Conditioning is the hardest to get back to.. But I will get there.

BTW I like your plan with Ross’s II.. Good luck with that. Boy, don’t I miss his site?..
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:47 am
Adski wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:23 am

Getting there.. Still gaining strength. Conditioning is the hardest to get back to.. But I will get there.

BTW I like your plan with Ross’s II.. Good luck with that. Boy, don’t I miss his site?..
No doubt you will get it all back! Great to see that you’re back at it!

I keep holding off on going down that road with II, I don’t know why. I should just do it and see how it goes.

Another plan I had toyed with was running OP/IA as fighter, so do strength twice a week but tick the MS sessions off like it’s OP/IA, so week one would have 2 75% sessions the week after 75% and an 80%, the next week 2x 80% sessions.

I was then thinking I could make every 3rd session a DL or GHR and sandbag session with a different pull-up or row variation.

I could then keep the conditioning setup I’m running currently while keeping things interesting with the 3rd MS session.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

26/1/22

Forced Rest Day

Note: still run down…. Still not the spicy cough though lol.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

27/1/22

Forced Rest Day

Note: this thing seems to be the gift that keeps on giving lol.