1x15

Ramp Rollouts
4th notch 1x5 2x3

Power Intervals Airbike
2 mins on
4 mins coast
x5

44/43/42/40/39 Cals

Note: tried so hard to hit 40 on the last interval lol.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

16/2/22

Rest Day

Note: just felt like I needed it.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

17/2/22

OA DB Clean and Press
27.5kg 3x3 p/s

Sandbag Throw (over shoulder)
3x3 p/s

A.1 OA DB Bench 32.5kg
3x5 p/s
A.2 MB Throw 3x5 p/s

DB Walking Lunges
50kg 3x5 p/s

Band Resisted PU
3x5

Note: back was still feeling problematic so I switched throngs up slightly, no real pain today.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

18/2/22

Hill Sprints
Sprint
Jog down
Repeat
x8

41-43 seconds across the board

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

19/2/22

Rest Day

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

20/2/22

Rest Day

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

21/2/22

Rest Day

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

22/2/22

Rest Day

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

23/2/22

Rest Day

Note: so my back became really tight and sore, it’s been getting better each day with rest, though I did do a fitness test at work yesterday with no issue, I just took it easy on the run. Hips are feeling a little tight still, the pain is pretty much gone though. I’m pretty certain it came on initially from back squats where I put my hips in the wrong position, I did notice a bit of a niggle in one or two sessions. That and the rollouts tightening my lower abs seems to tighten the lower back as well. I’ll probably transition to OP/IA and bring FSQ back and Dips along with WPU in the next few days if everything is feeling good (plus with family and work life it might make more sense). Would like to do back squats again at some point, I’ll be more conservative with the TM and really check my positioning. Never had this sort of a problem before. It’s all good though. Also currently have Covid going on at home, somehow have managed to dodge it…

Barkadion

Re: Workout Log

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:50 pm 23/2/22

Rest Day

Note: so my back became really tight and sore, it’s been getting better each day with rest, though I did do a fitness test at work yesterday with no issue, I just took it easy on the run. Hips are feeling a little tight still, the pain is pretty much gone though. I’m pretty certain it came on initially from back squats where I put my hips in the wrong position, I did notice a bit of a niggle in one or two sessions. That and the rollouts tightening my lower abs seems to tighten the lower back as well. I’ll probably transition to OP/IA and bring FSQ back and Dips along with WPU in the next few days if everything is feeling good (plus with family and work life it might make more sense). Would like to do back squats again at some point, I’ll be more conservative with the TM and really check my positioning. Never had this sort of a problem before. It’s all good though. Also currently have Covid going on at home, somehow have managed to dodge it…
Sorry to hear about your lower back issues. Personally, I have to pay triple attention to all my movements that include any back involvements. I just can’t get my body mechanics right if I don’t watch it constantly. Foam roller itself and body twists do help a lot. And lacrosse ball usually fixes all issues. It does take time to heal and it comes back now and then. Well, you know.. Good luck mate!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky