Post by Adski »

5/11/22

Rest Day

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

6/11/22

Rest Day

Note: caught a bit of food poisoning yesterday so just trying to keep hydrated and living off of crackers and toast today.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

7/11/22

Rest Day

Note: still recovering from food poisoning.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

8/11/22

TBDL
147kg 4x4

WD
30kg 3x6

WPU
20kg 3x4

Ring Rollouts
3x6

DB Farmers Carry
32.5kg 3 sets until just short of hand failure

Note: not a bad session, though, had a small lump that I noticed just above my belly button when I felt it. Not visible above the skin but I could feel it. I noticed it when I got sick the other day.
Going to get it checked out. Hoping that it’s not a hernia.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

9/11/22

Rest Day

Note: did get a number of table tennis games in but due to fear of injury I didn’t do too much else lol. Doctors appointment booked for tomorrow.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

10/11/22

Rest Day

Note: back to normal ish tomorrow. Turns out I do have a hernia above my belly button, have a referral to a surgeon, hopefully have it repaired before the year is out. I just won’t do anything overly heavy, I’ve been told I can still train and it’s unlikely to get worse just don’t do anything overly heavy. Realistically I should be able to maintain my current setup with OP/DUP. If anything feels off I’ll back off as needed.

Barkadion

Re: Workout Log

Post by Barkadion »

Sorry to hear about your hernia. Wish you safe procedure and safe recovery. Good luck!!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:53 am Sorry to hear about your hernia. Wish you safe procedure and safe recovery. Good luck!!
Ah it’s all good, I think it really came on while I had food poisoning over the weekend. The doctor basically said I shouldn’t worry too much, just don’t overdo it with lifting, and “if it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it.” I’m referred to a surgeon already so hopefully I’m all put back together before the year is out. I’ll just have a bit of time off after the surgery though I dare say.
Cheers Bark.

How is your training going?

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:49 am
Barkadion wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:53 am Sorry to hear about your hernia. Wish you safe procedure and safe recovery. Good luck!!
Ah it’s all good, I think it really came on while I had food poisoning over the weekend. The doctor basically said I shouldn’t worry too much, just don’t overdo it with lifting, and “if it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it.” I’m referred to a surgeon already so hopefully I’m all put back together before the year is out. I’ll just have a bit of time off after the surgery though I dare say.
Cheers Bark.

I was weak and got sick a lot when I was a kid. I had 2 hernias before school age believe you or not. Well..

My training is great. I am really enjoying last SE block if i/Cat. I think I am going to run it again after deload.

Cheers!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:12 am
Adski wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:49 am
Cheers Bark.

I was weak and got sick a lot when I was a kid. I had 2 hernias before school age believe you or not. Well..

My training is great. I am really enjoying last SE block if i/Cat. I think I am going to run it again after deload.

Cheers!
True! My sister had a similar run now I think about it, that’s rough!

I was wondering how the SE block would go for you. That’s great that you’re enjoying it!