OA ISO Press
3 ranges
3-4 second holds
4 sets

A.1 WPU
17kg 3x5

A.2 WD
20kg 3x10

Note: I’ve had an odd posterior hip, glute min and hip flexor issue for a little while that doesn’t seem to be easing so I backed off the lower body for a change of pace. Not sure exactly what’s caused it. I’ll pick a few lower body exercises strength wise that won’t aggravate it. Maybe I was a bit aggressive with the GHRs at the start of this block. All good, as long as I work around it’ll be fine. Am contemplating which way to go after this block. Maybe fighter or an operator block while I have time over the holidays. I must say I’ve enjoyed the dumbbell snatches, jerks etc running this current block.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

11/12/22

Rest Day

Note: picked up a bit of a cold, opting to not push through it, seems to be clearing already, pretty sure it’s more to do with allergies flaring up recently. Hopefully good by tomorrow.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

Note: Tested positive for Covid, better this week than next week I guess lol.

Barkadion

Re: Workout Log

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:36 am Note: Tested positive for Covid, better this week than next week I guess lol.
Sorry to hear that.. 2nd time? My second round wasn’t too bad.. Feel better soon!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:44 pm
Adski wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:36 am Note: Tested positive for Covid, better this week than next week I guess lol.
Sorry to hear that.. 2nd time? My second round wasn’t too bad.. Feel better soon!
I thought I had bad hayfever yesterday, then late afternoon the body aches and fever kicked in. Aches and fever has pretty much gone away already. Just the cold/sore throat.
Definitely feel like I’m recovering quicker than last time.
I’m going to treat this as a deload week now.
Thanks Bark. I see ICAT is going well for you!

Barkadion

Re: Workout Log

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:18 pm
I thought I had bad hayfever yesterday, then late afternoon the body aches and fever kicked in. Aches and fever has pretty much gone away already. Just the cold/sore throat.
ICAT is super cool! I am enjoying a chance to take care of my shoulders including rotator cuffs with secondary movements as part of programming. Super-super cool!

I got myself under the weather as well... Good luck with deload and recovery! Cheers.
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:36 pm
Adski wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:18 pm

ICAT is super cool! I am enjoying a chance to take care of my shoulders including rotator cuffs with secondary movements as part of programming. Super-super cool!

I got myself under the weather as well... Good luck with deload and recovery! Cheers.
Ah that’s awesome being able to program for your shoulders. Always good to be able to add in accessories.

Must be going around, a lot of people I know are getting different things right now, allergies, flu, Covid, hopefully everyone is all clear by Christmas!

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

12/12/22

Rest Day

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

13/12/22

Rest Day

Note: could be a week off at this stage. Getting better, just lingering cold symptoms.

Adski

Workout Log

Post by Adski »

14/12/22

Rest Day

Note: slowly recovering, the cold symptoms are worse than the first time but the aches etc didn’t last as long so it seems. The bouts of fatigue are slowly starting to fade. Hopefully able to start training again at the end of the week.

I’ll either restart this block or look at another option. Maybe fighter with an II twist, we’ll see.