Green2Blue TB Log

Green2Blue

Re: Green2Blue TB Log

Post by Green2Blue »

grouchyjarhead wrote:The best feeling in the world is after a reset closing in on your old training weight and having it feel super easy. Nicely done.
Absolutely. I was concerned I'd come back weaker, but that wasn't at all the case.

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Mini-Block 3
Week 1
Day 7

Conditioning
E: LSS

1:10
6 mi

Mobility
ROMWOD

Notes

J-Madd

Post by J-Madd »

Green2Blue wrote:Mini-Block 3
Week 2
Day 5

Strength 85% of TM
Agile 8
10 box jumps

SQ: 3x5@260
WPU: 3x5@85
PP: 3x5@140

Mobility

Notes
-5@85% I've always considered the most challenging set. I've had a lot of issues with my squat in the last 6 months or so. Took a 3 month reset with decreased loads. This block I'm finally back up to a 90% TM. So that all being said, squats today were a CAAAAKEWALK. I could have done 20 of them. Looks like the reset worked like a charm. Big thanks to JMadd for recommending it. I took my one step back. Next block I begin my two+ steps forward.
That is fabulous news G2B! You've made my day. Keep up that great work!!!!

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Mini-Block 3
Week 2
Day 8

Rest

Mobility
ROMWOD

Notes
-A legitimate rest day for once. I meant to double up on the mobility but I can out of time doing meal prep.
-Last week of the reset starts tomorrow. It's been a long 3 months.

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Mini-Block 3
Week 3
Day 1

Strength 90% of TM
Jump Rope
10 long jumps

SQ: 3x3@275
WPU: 3x3@90
PP: 3x3@140

Mobility
ROMWOD

Notes
-Got a bucket and filled it with 50 lbs of sand. Carried it up and down my driveway a few times. I have another bucket I'm going to fill with 100 lbs of plates and sand. Going to be doing some of this to get ready for my up coming Spartans. Didn't push it very hard today because I'm still in my reset.

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Mini-Block 3
Week 3
Day 2

Strength 90% of TM
PC: 3x3@165
BP: 3x3@205

Mobility

Notes
-Easy day.
-Picked up another CL purchase: 6 standard dumbell handles, standard EZ curl bar, standard neutral grip bar, hundreds of pounds in standard plates, and a weight stand for $100. I'll add a pic later. Had all my barbell stuff; now I have all my dumbell stuff! And here I was considering a pair of those adjustable ones for like $500 in the future. Saw an Airdyne for $75 too, but they had already sold it. Going to keep a closer eye on CL from now on.
-Played with my DIY farmer's walk handles. Pretty cool. I'll post more about them later.
-DUI hunting season tonight :twisted:

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Week 3
Day 2

Strength 90% of TM

Mobility

Notes
-Easy day.
-Picked up another CL purchase: 6 standard dumbell handles, standard EZ curl bar, standard neutral grip bar, hundreds of pounds in standard plates, and a weight stand for $100. I'll add a pic later. Had all my barbell stuff; now I have all my dumbell stuff! And here I was considering a pair of those adjustable ones for like $500 in the future. Saw an Airdyne for $75 too, but they had already sold it. Going to keep a closer eye on CL from now on.
-Played with my DIY farmer's walk handles. Pretty cool. I'll post more about them later.
Sounds like a hell of a deal. I have started with standard weights in my youth.. wanna see the pics :)

I love DB drills. One of my heretical thoughts is to run unilateral cluster with DBs. (Did I say it out loud?)
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Barkadion wrote:
Week 3
Day 2

Strength 90% of TM

Mobility

Notes
-Easy day.
Sounds like a hell of a deal. I have started with standard weights in my youth.. wanna see the pics :)

I love DB drills. One of my heretical thoughts is to run unilateral cluster with DBs. (Did I say it out loud?)
Blasphemer!

I'll try to get some pics up today of my gym and my DIY stuff.

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Mini-Block 3
Week 3
Day 3

Conditioning HIC Deload
Hill Sprints
x4

Mobility

Notes

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Mini-Block 3
Week 3
Day 5

Strength 95% of TM
SQ: 3x2@290
WPU: 3x2@95
PP: 3x2@155

Conditioning Deload
Sledge Drill
2 min RI
x3

Mobility
ROMWOD
M|WOD

Notes
-Doubled up today because I was exhausted yesterday.
-First time doing sledge drill. I liked it well enough, but it was pretty easy.