Box Jumps

Strength 95% of TM
DL: 3x2@415
BP: 3x2@215

Mobility
ROMWOD
M|WOD

Notes
-Last strength day of my reset. Everything felt easy.
-Was supposed to do this yesterday but I just wasn't feeling it so I used it as my rest day.
-Started a little meditation. Haven't been that into it but I'm reading Way of the SEAL right now and I'm giving a few of the practices a shot.

Barkadion

Re: Green2Blue TB Log

Post by Barkadion »

Green2Blue wrote:Mini-Block 3
Week 3
Day 7

Warmup
Animal Walks
Double-Under practice
Handstand practice
Box Jumps

Strength 95% of TM

Mobility
ROMWOD
M|WOD

Notes
-Was supposed to do this yesterday but I just wasn't feeling it so I used it as my rest day.
-Started a little meditation. Haven't been that into it but I'm reading Way of the SEAL right now and I'm giving a few of the practices a shot.
It's really encouraging to see how you are working through the reset!

Cheers!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Barkadion wrote:
Green2Blue wrote:Mini-Block 3
Week 3
Day 7

Warmup
Animal Walks
Double-Under practice
Handstand practice
Box Jumps

Strength 95% of TM

Mobility
ROMWOD
M|WOD

Notes
It's really encouraging to see how you are working through the reset!

Cheers!
I appreciate it Bark. 3 months is a long time for me to commit to a reduced training load. It was mentally challenging to step back like that. But it worked like a charm. I'll be writing a review on my experience in the future.

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

The dumbbells I picked up off CL a few days ago.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Green2Blue wrote:Image

The dumbbells I picked up off CL a few days ago.
Nice! Changing plates won't be annoying with keeping TB RI :D

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Mini-Block 3
Week 3
Day 8

Conditioning Deload
E: LSS

4 mi

Mobility

Notes
-Last day of the 3 month reset! I'll do a review at a later date. I guess I need to write my plan for what's next.
-It was important for me to get this run in. Because of scheduling, deloads, etc, I only occasionally get in my full 10k E in. Between once and twice a month. This is brutal on my feet and ankles when the farthest I run during HIC's is maybe 2.5 miles. This run helped me keep my feet/ankles conditioned.
-No time for mobility today because I was watching our first chick of the season hatch.

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Today is the first day of my post-reset continuation! I won't be posting the workouts in this log though. I'm going to start fresh. This log will be retired. I also want to write an explanation of my continuation, so my next couple workouts will be post-dated.

I got my copy of AA and my Spartan practice spear in the mail yesterday. Excited about both, especially AA.

Here's a photo from after my 4 miles yesterday. Who says TB can't be "aesthetic"? I hate that word...

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Green2Blue wrote:Today is the first day of my post-reset continuation! I won't be posting the workouts in this log though. I'm going to start fresh. This log will be retired. I also want to write an explanation of my continuation, so my next couple workouts will be post-dated.

I got my copy of AA and my Spartan practice spear in the mail yesterday. Excited about both, especially AA.

Here's a photo from after my 4 miles yesterday. Who says TB can't be "aesthetic"? I hate that word...

Are you deleting the log? Keep it, mate. It is a good log. Good memories too :D

Green2Blue

Post by Green2Blue »

Na I'll leave that up to the mods. I'm just taking a slightly different direction with my training, more specific goal focused, and I want to start a new log to reflect that shift.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Green2Blue wrote:Na I'll leave that up to the mods. I'm just taking a slightly different direction with my training, more specific goal focused, and I want to start a new log to reflect that shift.
Good luck! I'll be interested to see your new journey.