Daily exercises for flexibility

MxS/SE/HIC/E
cws1992

Daily exercises for flexibility

Post by cws1992 »

Anyone on here have a routine they do daily that helps with keeping you more flexible/limber? Looking for something simple yet effective and time efficient

mikhou

Re: Daily exercises for flexibility

Post by mikhou »

cws1992 wrote:Anyone on here have a routine they do daily that helps with keeping you more flexible/limber? Looking for something simple yet effective and time efficient
I'm a big believer in Agile 8 for mobility work, but this just targets the lower body. Also, when you say flexibility, I'm not sure if you mean "the freedom to move" (what I would call mobility) or if you are trying to increase your overall range of motion. Increasing ROM significantly is going to take some significant static stretching as well.

cws1992

Re: Daily exercises for flexibility

Post by cws1992 »

mikhou wrote:
cws1992 wrote:Anyone on here have a routine they do daily that helps with keeping you more flexible/limber? Looking for something simple yet effective and time efficient
I'm a big believer in Agile 8 for mobility work, but this just targets the lower body. Also, when you say flexibility, I'm not sure if you mean "the freedom to move" (what I would call mobility) or if you are trying to increase your overall range of motion. Increasing ROM significantly is going to take some significant static stretching as well.
I usually do my own version of agile 8 before squatting and deadlifts but I'm looking for more ROM