TB Birthday (A year in review)

MxS/SE/HIC/E
BlackPyjamas

Re: TB Birthday (A year in review)

Post by BlackPyjamas »

Great review Travman, excellent results!

TangoZero

Post by TangoZero »

travman wrote:
TangoZero wrote:
travman wrote: My strength has increased 25-30lbs per block, and my push-ups and sit-ups have almost doubled.

My numbers have increased, pushups and sit-ups are both in the 80s, my bench is at about 231, my back squat is at 308 (hoping for 315 at the end of this block), and my pull-ups are around 6. (I am hoping for 10 reps by the end of this block.) My push-ups and sit-ups have close to doubled in total. My bench and squat have jump about 25-30lbs a block. Pull-ups are above 6 before my form falters.
This is incredible! Well done. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Feel free not to answer.
Thank you! I am 27 y/o male. Why do you ask?
No reason, just curious as to where you were on the age spectrum in relation to your improvements, more mature, younger etc.

travman

Post by travman »

TangoZero wrote:
travman wrote:
TangoZero wrote:
This is incredible! Well done. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Feel free not to answer.
No reason, just curious as to where you were on the age spectrum in relation to your improvements, more mature, younger etc.
Ah, I understand. I think for the TB community I am on the younger side.

J-Madd

Post by J-Madd »

travman wrote:
TangoZero wrote:
travman wrote:
Ah, I understand. I think for the TB community I am on the younger side.
Your wise beyond your years. ;)