Tym87

Re: OCS PREP 1st Post on the Forum!

Post by Tym87 »

1x30
Pullups
Pushups
Crunches
Squats

All unbroken except the pullups. Felt sick and ate too much today.

Tym87

Post by Tym87 »

2x30
grippers
Pushups
Crunches
Squats

yesterday

Tym87

Post by Tym87 »

Brutal 4 mile "hill" run at a pace over 170 the majority of the time. Not part of my plan, but ran with a friend and we kept pushing each other. Also got hit by a car, but no injuries incurred. :?

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Tym87 wrote:Brutal 4 mile "hill" run at a pace over 170 the majority of the time. Not part of my plan, but ran with a friend and we kept pushing each other. Also got hit by a car, but no injuries incurred. :?
Wow... Did you use the driver as a KB for a swing? :lol:
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Tym87

Post by Tym87 »

Barkadion wrote:
Tym87 wrote:Brutal 4 mile "hill" run at a pace over 170 the majority of the time. Not part of my plan, but ran with a friend and we kept pushing each other. Also got hit by a car, but no injuries incurred. :?
Haha, I wasn't sure anyone read these since I just post to have a record.

It was a woman with kids in the car and as I passed in front of her she missed my coworker and took me head on. It was a slow speed since she was pulling out but I had to sprawl and back peddle until I made it on the hood of her van. I was lined up with her headlight, so had I taken a tumble backwards she would have surly ran over my balls or stomach.

After she stopped and I got off the hood of her car I noticed I was fine for the most part, just a few little bruises, I waved her on and kept running (dumb Marine) ran another block up hill and then realized what just happened haha.

I had taken my heart rate monitor off about 15 minutes before because it was too tight, boy I wish I was wearing it to look at my bps at that moment.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Tym87 wrote:
Barkadion wrote:
Haha, I wasn't sure anyone read these since I just post to have a record.

It was a woman with kids in the car and as I passed in front of her she missed my coworker and took me head on. It was a slow speed since she was pulling out but I had to sprawl and back peddle until I made it on the hood of her van. I was lined up with her headlight, so had I taken a tumble backwards she would have surly ran over my balls or stomach.

After she stopped and I got off the hood of her car I noticed I was fine for the most part, just a few little bruises, I waved her on and kept running (dumb Marine) ran another block up hill and then realized what just happened haha.

I had taken my heart rate monitor off about 15 minutes before because it was too tight, boy I wish I was wearing it to look at my bps at that moment.
We should include that in the plot for our TB movie :lol: :lol:
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Tym87

Post by Tym87 »

Barkadion wrote: We should include that in the plot for our TB movie :lol: :lol:
Base building makes you harder to kill when a soccer mom attempts to murder you. I got in trouble with the old lady for not filing a police report. I just thought about how I didn't want my Tactical Barbell friends to get bogged down in paper work :D