StrosWs17 Training Log

StrosWs17

Re: StrosWs17 Training Log

Post by StrosWs17 »

Strength-Endurance 3x30 done. Every time I do these they seem to be getting easier which is a good thing. One thing about the step ups from yesterday is that my calves were super tight this morning and I was more hungry than usual yesterday even though I probably ended up eating more than I usually do. Looking ahead to next week I might have to make my LSS Runs a little shorter with school starting up again.

StrosWs17

Post by StrosWs17 »

I worked in a 45 minute LSS Run today. Average heart rate was 150, max heart rate was 156, and distance covered was 5.61 miles. College for me started back up today and my manager at work asked if I could work more hours during the week so I'm likely going to have to adjust my training, but we'll see how the week goes.

StrosWs17

Post by StrosWs17 »

I haven't posted in a while, but I've still been training. Due to some time constraints I've had to cut my LSS run times to 45 minutes on Mon, Wed and 75 minutes on Friday. On Tues, Thurs, and Saturday I'm still doing the Bravo SE Progression. In a few weeks I'll post again with results from this Base phase.