Weighted Pullup 10kg 4x5

1 Arm Landmine Press 25kg 4x5

Completed in circuit fashion with 1-2 min rest between rounds

Maxrip13

Re: Maximum Rippage ( Training log ) TB + Conditioning

Post by Maxrip13 »

Todays training

Romwod( long)

I have been feeling a lot off niggles lately. Time to include some mobility and stretching. Im adding romwod back into my training

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Maxrip13 wrote:Todays training

Romwod( long)

I have been feeling a lot off niggles lately. Time to include some mobility and stretching. Im adding romwod back into my training
Looking into it myself. Signed up for free trial and just watching it daily for starters. I like it. I think I will go for it.
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Barkadion wrote:

Romwod( long)

Looking into it myself. Signed up for free trial and just watching it daily for starters. I like it. I think I will go for it.
I have had excellent results in the past and definitely recommend it. My best training results involved daily lunchtime romwod sessions when i had a more flexible work schedule.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Maxrip13 wrote:
Barkadion wrote:

Romwod( long)

I have had excellent results in the past and definitely recommend it. My best training results involved daily lunchtime romwod sessions when i had a more flexible work schedule.
Thanks mate.. I am thinking af adding evening daily short versions. Some of their routines are way too advanced, though. I will start with very basic.

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Today's training

ROMWOD-Short

Just the short session today. I plan to do a bjj lunchtime session tomorrow and an OP I/A strength session on tuesday.

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Today's training

Bjj no gi 1200-1300

Worked on single x and entries for same.
No rolling as i had to leave early for work.

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Having some issues swapping back sleep wise post night shift.
I also tweaked my back climbing walls and on roofs at work. I might make it to BJJ today, I also might not.

I will definitely do some ROMWOD.

I am posting here as I am planning the exercises for my upcoming basebuild.
I usually use S&S, but I would like to do a more traditional basebuild and include some bodyweight work for a wchange.
The following is looking like it will be my SE cluster:

1 Leg deadlift
Pushup
Lunge
1 arm Kb Row
Situp
Calf Raise

This may change but that is looking like the plan so far. The calf raise is interchangeable but I couldn't think of anything else to inlude.
I may drop it due to getting enough work from the running, but my limiting factor when running trails is usually my calfs. It might be time for some dedicated calf work to improve the strength and endurance of my ankles and similar.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Maxrip13 wrote:Having some issues swapping back sleep wise post night shift.
I also tweaked my back climbing walls and on roofs at work. I might make it to BJJ today, I also might not.

I will definitely do some ROMWOD.

I am posting here as I am planning the exercises for my upcoming basebuild.
I usually use S&S, but I would like to do a more traditional basebuild and include some bodyweight work for a wchange.
The following is looking like it will be my SE cluster:

1 Leg deadlift
Pushup
Lunge
1 arm Kb Row
Situp
Calf Raise

This may change but that is looking like the plan so far. The calf raise is interchangeable but I couldn't think of anything else to inlude.
I may drop it due to getting enough work from the running, but my limiting factor when running trails is usually my calfs. It might be time for some dedicated calf work to improve the strength and endurance of my ankles and similar.
You might be right about pushing calfs to the SE..

https://www.t-nation.com/training/tip-d ... f-exercise

I’ve done a lot of single leg hopping in my youth as part of boxing training. It was also a punishment for not being tough enough :D My right calf is still much bigger than left one. And I do feel it with running.

Maxrip13

Post by Maxrip13 »

Today training

I tweaked my back diving the other day so another day off. Just got a short romwod session in.