TB Consultation

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Adski

TB Consultation

Post by Adski »

So, I’ve been utilizing TB since the end of 2015, everything from base building to working with a few templates (with a slight operator bias) and then this year completing the Old Warhorse Template from Ageless Athlete Just about 2 weeks ago.

I mention this as I had been on a deload and had wondered which direction I would go next, op/ia was almost a certainty. However, someone had PM’d me about looking into consulting through TB, after a small discussion I decided I would check it out.

I definitely have not been disappointed. I was put in touch with Jim Madden (J MADD) and from there, things picked up pretty quick. I now have very specific training blocks that are completely targeted to my wants/needs/training history/equipment available, you name it. Everything from a modified base building to a squat peaking cycle (which does line up with my slowest lift, the back squat). I could go on (though I feel programs will vary from individual to individual), but the point is, the value for money really is there, (especially if I were to compare to a few other areas or people I know personally, each to their own) and I would argue that for pretty much everyone here, anyone or any method from TB is yet to disappoint/steer in the wrong direction. For anyone that is even remotely curious, in my opinion, consulting is at least worth enquiring about. All I did to get started was PM K.B initially, and went from there.

I would like to personally thank Jim, as much as he had questions for me to develop the program, which in turn has produced a fantastic program to run with I also had a few for him, and the feedback from him individually has been great. I honestly don’t have any negative points, period. Everything for each block of training after reading through the templates simply just makes sense, (and it still works around my life schedule).On the not so dl, I was pretty excited when I was told Jim would be working with me, however I have no doubt in my mind that all the people on the consulting team would be simply great to work with, because they’re all team TB.

I’m definitely no salesman, but if you’re anything like me and get excited when you see a well put together program you’re about to run with (for example, the first time I saw TB operator after reading both books, OWT from AA or even the 50 day program from II by Ross. E) and it’s completely tailored to you, it’s worth thinking about.

All the best, thanks again to everyone at TB, (especially the person that got me thinking about consulting in the first place), and all the best for everyone here as we prepare to roll into 2018.

Cheers.

Barkadion

Re: TB Consultation

Post by Barkadion »

X2.

I feel that you've copied and pasted my words, mate. I am going the very same route with complete trust to TB coaches.
I am finishing OWT (my current block) and switching to the personal program. Very detailed, thoughtful, and intelligent programming. Exactly what I need for the next year of my TB training.

Big thanks to KB, Grouchyjarhead, J-MADD, and all TB coaches.

Cheers!
Last edited by Barkadion on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote:X2.

I feel that you've copied and pasted my words, mate. I am going the very same route with complete trust to TB coaches.
I am finishing OWT (my current block) and switching to the personal program. Very detailed, thoughtful, and intelligent programming. Exactly what I need for the next year of my TB training.

Big thanks to KB, Grouchy, J-MADD, and all TB coaches.

Cheers!
I wasn’t sure whether or not you wanted to be mentioned, but thanks for getting me thinking about it all, it’s definitely been worth it and has exceeded expectations!

Look forward to seeing how you go finishing up OWT too!

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote:
Barkadion wrote:X2.

Big thanks to KB, Grouchy, J-MADD, and all TB coaches.

Cheers!
I wasn’t sure whether or not you wanted to be mentioned, but thanks for getting me thinking about it all, it’s definitely been worth it and has exceeded expectations!

Look forward to seeing how you go finishing up OWT too!
Finishing up stronger!
:)
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky