Tactical Barbell Coaching/Program Design

MxS/SE/HIC/E
J-Madd

Tactical Barbell Coaching/Program Design

Post by J-Madd »

K. Black and I are excited to announce that we now offer personalized program design and online coaching. As of now we provide two packages.

Package 1 -- Custom Program Design
1. Personal Base Building Template
2. Personal Continuation Protocol
3. One month of guidance/consulting with a Sr online coach (Jim Madden) to go with your custom program
4. Lifetime membership to the private Consulting forum where you can get your questions answered by K. Black, Jim Madden and other TB coaches.

After spending some time discussing your goals, training experience, and other factors, I will construct base building and continuation programs fitted to your personal profile. I will then talk you through the initial month of training, and after that you can always reach our coaching staff on the Consulting Forum. K. Black will personally review and make any necessary adjustments to the program design, so you can be certain that everything will have the Tactical Barbell seal of approval. Whether you are a newbie or an an experienced trainee in need of an overhaul, this package will get you where you want to be.

Package 2 - Consulting
If you are squared away on the big picture of programing, but you want some help with a particular sticking point or problem, then this option is for you. You also might want someone to review what you are doing and make some general recommendations. I will evaluate your current scheme, make concrete recommendations, and then work with you until you reach your goal.

We do prepare civilians for basic military and LEO contracts, but we do NOT provide training for tier 1/SOF selection or advanced courses. Too much specificity is involved and training to that level should be done in person in a mentorship format.

If you would like more information about coaching and program design, please contact us here: info@tacticalbarbell.com

Train_Hard_Live_Easy

Re: Tactical Barbell Coaching/Program Design

Post by Train_Hard_Live_Easy »

Outstanding.

All the very best.
Have a great one

Steve
Train Hard, Live Easy.
"What was hard to do, is sweet to remember" Seneca.

J-Madd

Post by J-Madd »

Train_Hard_Live_Easy wrote:Outstanding.

All the very best.
Thanks for the support THLE!

grouchyjarhead

Post by grouchyjarhead »

Cool!!

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Personal coaching can be very helpful and it has its value in training world. It can be priceless if it is based on trust and professionalism.

Best of luck with the project!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

I just want to ask for 3rd option (package) such as membership to private consulting forum. Personally, I would like that a lot.
Hope it can be valuable to others as well.

Another thought.. Can you make different options for privacy? Let's say I am starting a thread in private consulting forum related to my programming and I can set it to "readable" or "editable". So other members can read/contribute to it. Or I don't want that and I can set it to "private".
Something like that.
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

mikhou

Post by mikhou »

Hey, J-Madd, good luck with the online coaching. Having read your input online, there's no one that I would trust more than you and KB. You both tend to take a common-sense approach to life, fitness, and nutrition. Both of you are also very encouraging and never condescending online (which is not true of all online fitness personalities).

I, too, would second the opportunity to have access to the private forum if it's made available. While I'm in a great groove and am enjoying my training now more than ever, I would welcome the chance to learn more through the private forum.