Training Max: Seeing a Pattern

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Barkadion

Re: Training Max: Seeing a Pattern

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote:@ barkadion, opinions/theories may differ, but personally I would keep the same numbers for at least 2 blocks before testing which I've seen mentioned on the Reddit page and in TB 3rd edition off of memory (at least I think that's where I read it).
I try to go by Ross Enamaits view that he talked about in one of his videos that, big gains aren't a few weeks or months away, that, "a few weeks or months are a blink of an eye." For me, when approaching TB, I take that as, be conservative and make steady progress over a long period of time, pushing the boundaries with testing once every 2-3 months or longer. I hope that makes sense.
Thank you. Makes sense for sure. BTW, I meant 12-weeker by "block"..
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Adski

Post by Adski »

@ Barkadion, no problem at all, I didn't realize you meant 12 weeks. Now I'm thinking about it I haven't actually run a test period since about January, I might run one at the end of the year.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote:@ Barkadion, no problem at all, I didn't realize you meant 12 weeks. Now I'm thinking about it I haven't actually run a test period since about January, I might run one at the end of the year.
Thanks! Running a year long with forced progression is great!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky