Tactical strength April

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Conor78

Tactical strength April

Post by Conor78 »

• [/list
    Hi guys planning to certify with SFG in October and was thinking of taking part in a tactical strength meeting in April. I finished base building in November and haven't really formulated my plan for attacking both the tactical strength challenge and rhe cert in October. I'm meeting a guy in Belfast to help prepare for the cert but was thinking of using my TB protocol to smash the tactical challenge any advice??

Tfriel0311

Re: Tactical strength April

Post by Tfriel0311 »

What template are you using and what does your cluster look like? If you are going for a true max deadlift you may want to switch up to a peaking cycle roughly 8 weeks out. Peaking is different for everyone but 8 weeks should be good. I'm training for April's tsc now.

Conor78

Post by Conor78 »

To be honest I haven't really formulated a plan for it
I did base building till the end of November and then did S and S with LSS during December. I was going to do Black with Fighter but now I've signed up for TSC Im not sure which way to go with it. I'm due to cert for SFG in October so I thought thwt TSC would help sharpen my skills.
Ended the basebuilding with
200kg max DL
8 strict pull ups
I can just about complete the snatch test
I've work to do..

Tfriel0311

Post by Tfriel0311 »

I would complete the snatch test at least once before the tsc and at least 4-6 weeks out. This will give you an idea of what type of pace your going to use. If your snatch technique is solid then I would snatch only once a week maybe and focus on heavy one arm swings. Personally I'm swinging heavy three training days and snatching one or two of the remaining training days. I train 5 days a week.